Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

My Fav Technique (hands free finish)

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

My Fav Technique (hands free finish)

Postby SoloHard » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:08 pm

This is a great one to try if you haven't already. Its good for really long sessions. You need to be super ready to cum for this. It's similar to edging. Basically, jerk it, but just AFTER the point of no return, but Before you actually cum, let go. Look at your dick standing super hard and it will cum very differently, more of a pre come type (but lots of it), but the way the cum comes out is just different, you'll see. Once your done cumming like that, grab it for a few more strokes and you will cum again, this is when you have the actual orgasm and cum your regular type of cum. The trade off is the second cum is not as epic as as if you just came regularly. But the first cum is pretty awesome. I love watching the cum shoot out hands free.
SoloHard

Re: My Fav Technique (hands free finish)

Postby Ikop » Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:07 pm

I just use my gf's vibrator and put it under the head, makes me cum every time!
26 Straight male
Ikop
Lieutenant Libido

Re: My Fav Technique (hands free finish)

Postby differentstrokes » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:08 am

Yes, it's awesome. The first time, my girlfriend "made" me do it for her, because she wanted to watch. It was so fucking hot! Now this is how I orgasm most times when I masturbate. Get really horny, and then let your cock take over. It's kind of like a 'ruined orgasm' and it leaves you more horny for more than a hard jerk-off. God, I'm about to cum right now thinking of it!!!!
differentstrokes
Private Privates

Return to Techniques