View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 1:45 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

My Favourite J/O Memory

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

My Favourite J/O Memory

Postby PJack » Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:20 pm

me and group of friends had been to see a band and at the end of the night me and my best friend ended up back at his house together having a few beers.

we sat chatting for about an hour and then he said to me, "You can sleep here if you like tonight mate"

I thanked him but toldhim I'd rather go home as I was going to have a wank before I went to sleep.

at this he sort of went, 'ummm' started rubbing his head and looking perplexed so i asked him what was wrong. he stood up and said, "I'm trying to decide whether I'm going to have one tonight......no actually....I know i'm going to have one tonight....I'm really trying to decide if I'm gonna have one in front of you!"

I was obviously in favour nof the idea but before I had a chance to say anything he said, "Fuck it,it's about time we did it" opened his jeans and pullem and his boxers down in one motion.

his cock was beautiful. it wasn't yet fully hard but it was already about seven inches and growing rapidly as he took it in his hand and started playing with it and his balls looked really heavy and full.

I quickly pulled my pants down and we started wanking.

when he was fully hard his cock was nine inches and thicker than my wrist. i asked him to stand in front of me while i sat and wank and after making me promise not to touch him he agreed to.

he stood in front of me with his cock no more than two inches from my mouth and slowly wanked himself for my pleasure. it took all my willpower not to leran forward and start sucking him but i'd promised so i didn't. instead, every now and then i would blow lightly on the tip of his swollen cock and he would give a little moan or pant so i knew he was loving it.

after a bit he said he was going to cum and laid down on the sofa next to me and i couldnt take my eyes off him as five thick ropes of spunk shout out onto his chest. this turned me on so much that i came within about a minute of him, allover my belly and chest.

I turned to him and said, "Well I've always wanted to do this with you but never thought we would" to which he replied, "I always knew we would"

we cleaned ourselves up and never mentioned it again until about five months later when he was staying at my house and asked if i fancied having a wank again. we did but it was just straight wanking, not stood close up like before.

he's had a gf now for a few years so we haven't done anything since and it's never mentioned but we're still very close and although I dont want him to split with his gf I do wonder whether we'd still do it if he was single.

I think the reason it's my favourite j/o memory is that it was so unexpected and it was with someone who I truly love (not romantically) and it brought us closer as friends.

haven't got a friend who i can j/o with at the moment butone of my mates seems very interested in my webcam stories and has said he's going to get a cam for christmas so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
M30/Bi/PM Me!
PJack
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby masterbatelol » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:25 pm

Hey mate, don't know if I can add on my memory.. But I will anyway, feel free to delete it or PM me to delete it so :)

I've wrote two posts on here of my own stuff with my good mate Bradley.

Basically, we mostly wanked by our self's in our separate (and recently in my bed, beside each other) beds when he stayed the night every Saturday. We mostly just talked about chicks and what we would make them wear and what they would look like in them, how we would fuck them and what they would do to us. Normally, it would end up being about our Drum teacher at our school called "Nicole Weepers" - She had size Double-D breasts, a nice ass and you could mostly see the outlines of her pussy and flaps with the tight pants she would wear. (I have a hunch about her being a Lesbian or Bi-Sexual, because she is a chick and she wears cargo pants) :)

Anyway, we started to talk more and more in-depth for longer and longer each time he would stay. Starting at 20 minutes the first time, 30 minutes, 40 minutes, an hour, 2 hours etc.. How we would fuck them, how much we would penetrate them, where we would fuck them etc. Normally, we would just wank by our self's. (For the first 10 times at least, I wanked by myself, he didn't.. He didn't know I did either, I did it quietly under the doona cover) But when we were playing Table Tennis one time, he just pipped up and started talking about when he started wanking etc. Anyhow - we talked more and more, so one time, my friend asked me "Can I come up there to your bed, so we can wank together etc"

He came up and we started wanking together, he was too scared to put his penis from out under the doona cover, but I could tell he was masturbating. Events leading up to this were good, I asked him if he would wank me off and I could do the same. So when he came up we switched sides after we had jacked our self's off. After we both layed down, we started to wank each other off. His dick was squishy and awesome.. Lots of pre-cum because he isn't circumsized. I wanked him for a bit he got uncomfortable and wanted me to stop. He then did it to me, I was already hard as ALL hard could be, and he couldn't make me cum, but he was really rough with me. I think that marked a memory in my life because of the fact that I touched my first dick, besides mine and it was my best mates.

Thanks guys, PM me if you have any questions, or you want more detail!

PM'S WELCOME!
masterbatelol
Masturbater Sergeant

Around My Ex

Postby Much2Fun » Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:20 am

I was in a horrible marriage. We never had sex and one time I had told her I would have to take things "in hand". She said, fine so I would leave her alone. Jokingly, I pulled out my penis and masturbated right then and there. I shot a rope of jiz that made a mess on my stomach. She just laughed.

Well, she must not have realized how much I was going to do it. I would do it three to four times a night. I was so horny I would walk around the house stroking my dick. I would cum into a towel or tissue. Often, while watching TV, I would just say "Excuse me while I jack off" and pull it out. It was wonderful. She sometimes would give me a wicked look bu then said "I don't care".

She always would say "I've never masturbated". Then one night I had come in and she hadn't heard me. I walked in on her with her fingers deep in her womanhood. She was orgasming hard and I just stood there watching from the corner. After she came, I walked in with my dick in hand and told her "Thanks for the Show". She denied she had just masturbated at first but then later confessed. She later told me she did it about three -ten times a week since she was about 16 years old. She was as bad as I was.
Much2Fun
Lieutenant Libido

favorite memory

Postby jackoffnow » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:33 am

first time jacking with one of my teachers in grade school!!
jackoffnow
Masturbater Sergeant

Return to Stories