View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:23 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

My first lap dance

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

My first lap dance

Postby crazydawg_23 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:14 am

Im a bit late to it but I got my first lap dance recently. It was effin incredible.

I went with a friend to a local strip club and was pleased that it had a good mix of women from different ethnicities. Lots of variety. First dance I got was from a hot Mexican chick. She was effin hot with a nice round ass. She bounced on my cock so good. Only bad thing was that her tits were hella fake and hard as a rock.

Second chick was the jackpot, fit black chick with an incredible ass and nice natural tits. They had to be around a C cup at least. We chatted for a bit and got along great. As soon as she took her top off, it was on. My hands were all over her body. Her ass was nice and soft, had a nice jiggle to it. And her tits, goddamn. They were perfect. Soft and natural with big hard nipples. Cost a little extra but I had to suck on them. Her nipples tastes so fuckin good. I think I spent most of the time buried face deep in her chest while my hands cupped her ass. She bounced, grinded and girated all over me. She eventually started to grab my cock and tell me how big and hard it was. She would also spread her pussy lips and show me her clit, telling me how she wanted me to lick it.

After what seemed like forever, we decided to leave. She offered the VIP room but it was too much for that night. I told her I'll be back for her next time. And I think I may make good on that promise.
25 yr old male
straight
lookin for some fun women
PMs welcome
crazydawg_23
Lieutenant Libido

Re: My first lap dance

Postby Ranger1 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:43 am

Reading that gave me a hard-on. Thanks.
Ranger1
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Tazz41 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:58 pm

I've had some good lap dances, and a couple good HJ's while they danced.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby LAmahogany » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:29 am

crazydawg_23 wrote:Im a bit late to it but I got my first lap dance recently. It was effin incredible.

Good job dude! I've been ripped off a ton of time before I got smart, and started doing my research. Here's a tip, always make sure to peep tuscl.net to find out where the money spots are. Some places will get you into a $300 half hour room, and just give your dick rug burn the whole time. But you go to the right spot, you could end up being able to pop on a condom, and get busy. You definitely got really lucky. Awesome job.
---
ma·hog·a·ny (mə-ˈhä-gə-nē), noun: the rather hard and heavy wood of any African tree.
LAmahogany
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby cent_fl_guy » Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:09 am

Ranger1 wrote:Reading that gave me a hard-on. Thanks.

funny it gave me one too
cent_fl_guy
Masturbater Sergeant

Return to Stories