View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:30 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

My wife held my cock

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

My wife held my cock

Postby jaybee2000 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:57 am

The other morning I woke feeling very horny and could feel that my cock was really hard. My wife was lying facing me, so I moved up the bed a little more so that my erect cock came into her view, hoping she would then play with it. When she got sight of it she couldn't resist putting her hand around it but instead of stroking it up and down she held it firmly at the base with my foreskin pulled back. She said she wanted to see what would happen if she kept holding it without any movement of her hand. It certainly felt good and I liked the idea. I was so horny that I felt sure I would be able to cum this way and having her holding my cock, watching and waiting for me to cum was a great turn on. She had been firmly holding my hard dick for just 5 to 10 minutes while I lay on my back feeling my ejaculation getting closer and closer. She also sensed that I was about to cum because she said she could feel my cock throbbing and expanding in her hand. Then it happened, my cock spurted like a volcano, shooting cum onto the bed and onto my wife. She held my cock really tight as I ejaculated which made the sensation even more intense. A great start to the day and with very little effort from either of us.
jaybee2000
Masturbater Sergeant

Return to Stories