View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 3:56 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Next door neighbour / mutual masturbation

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Next door neighbour / mutual masturbation

Postby masterbatelol » Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:55 am

Hey there,

I know Q has already done this, but;

I have this hot neighbor called "Andrea" she is about 40/41 years old, very attractive and has a nice voice. She has a very nice wide ass as well. Her ass is very nice and wide, which is good for a cock to get in there. She has nice thighs as well. She never shows her legs either, she thinks their not very nice looking, but her legs are very nice. She has a very nice set of breats as well. Their about Double D's or just D's. I have seen her masturbating before, when I was over her house with her 16 year old son. We were getting the football from his bed room and he walked out of the front door and started jogging down to the local oval. I told him I'll catch him up, because I needed to go to the toilet. So I walked to the bathroom and I saw her pleasuring herself with a hair brush. She has a nice hairy pussy, but it's trimmed hair, which is awesome. She had an orgasm which sounded like angels, and it made me cum right there, without me touching my penis or anything.

I and her son, we masturbate quite a lot together. We do it every couple of days. The first time it happened though, was in my pool. My parents had gone out for the weekend and I was home alone. It was about 35/40 degrees and I wanted to go in the pool. So I rang him up, and he jumped the fence and came in the pool with me. About 20 minutes into swimming around, I asked him if it was cool if I take off my shorts and underwear. He said "yeah, that's fine" - So I took them off, I got a boner basically straight away for some reason but I just swam around to try and get rid of it, because I didn't know if he had wanked off before etc. So about 5 or so minutes after I got the boner and swam around, he took off his pants as well and swam near me. I said to him "Have you ever wanked off before?" he said "Yes I have, have you?" I said "Yeah." - So we were just swimming around and I said, "yeah I've got a boner right now hahah" he said "No you don't, stop lying" I said to him "Come over and see it if you don't believe me" so he swam over and went under water and checked out my erect cock. He said "Yeah I can't see you have one, you're a lier hahah" So I go "Touch it to see then" he swam under again and grabbed my cock. I looked down at him and he was surveying my erect cock. He came up and said "Wow, nice cock man." I said, "do you have a boner?" he nodded, and told me to go down. So I went down and grabbed his un-cut cock, and wanked it back and forth. I came up and we just looked at each other. Soon after that he came down and started to give me head under the water, I loved it and pushed his head further down on my cock so he nearly deep throated it. He came up and said "your turn" - So I went under and wanked him off for a bit, and made him pull my head onto his cock.

Later on, he was sitting on the step under the water. I came up to him and I said "Don't move" so he stayed still and I put my cock up his ass and started to pound him. He was orgasiming the whole time, but I took it out before I could cum. He did the same to me and I loved it. We got out of the water with no pants on and started to dry our bodies and erect cocks off. I went into my bedroom and started to get changed, he came in and wanked me off until I came onto his face, and I did the same to him. It felt warm and tasted like salt. We never talked about it again until about a month afterward's. That's when I told him I wanted to fuck his mum a great deal.

He stayed the night because he had homework he needed help with, so I helped him with that and we went to bed around 1 AM. We started talking about Masturbation/fucking people etc. I told him I wanted to fuck his mum, because she had nice boobs, asses and legs. He pulled his cock out and wanked it quite fast and hard for about 4 minutes. He didn't cum, but he was close. I kept saying the things I wanted to do to his mum, and he said "Fuck me in the ass, pretend I'm Andy (Andy is her nickname) and fuck me hard" so I lubed up his ass hole and my cock, and fucked him until I came inside his ass. He fucked me as well in the ass and we ended up fucking each other for 20 minutes. We stopped and wanked each other off. After we had finished wanking each other, I gave him head, while he wanked me off.

He gave me head while I stroked his cock and balls. It was quite good.

Also, if anybody want's to talk more in depth about my fantasy's in general, PM me!
masterbatelol
Masturbater Sergeant

Return to Stories