Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

On breasts and nipples

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Re: On breasts and nipples

Postby cumsocks » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:12 pm

No salami tits. Everything else is fine by me.
cumsocks
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby playfuldolphin » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:14 pm

Last edited by playfuldolphin on Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
playfuldolphin
Private Privates

Postby crazydawg_23 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:02 am

I tens to prefer medium to big tits. And with big nipples. But some of the women I've found the most attractive have had small tits.
25 yr old male
straight
lookin for some fun women
PMs welcome
crazydawg_23
Lieutenant Libido

Postby sage » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:49 am

I like smaller breasts best. my favorite breasts are braless and have hard pokies...so hot!
sage

Postby harcos2007 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:03 pm

I love to cum on my wife's tits, or else jo between them. She folds them around my cock and watches while I stroke until I cum. That's really a great way to go. My wife's tits are medium in size, but I actually prefer small tits. Before marriage, I loved to cum on small tits, right on the nipple. But of course cum would spalsh onto the woman's chest, and on the rest of her tit too. Many of my favorite videos show ejaculations on tits and I love to jerk off while watching those. I even have a couple of vids which show several guys jacking off onto one woman's tits, one of them while the woman mastubates.
harcos2007
Lieutenant Libido

Postby FantasyM » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:34 am

I wholeheartedly agree with you all. I have always loved the look of cum on the body of a beautiful woman. Here's a picture to "inspire" you all to work harder. Let's keep the ladies happy and stained. :lol:

FantasyM
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby eliminator » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:54 pm

that is a great pic!

you wouldn't know her name, would you? (looks like kylee strut, but i'm not 100% sure)
eliminator
Lieutenant Libido

Postby FantasyM » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:42 pm

eliminator wrote:that is a great pic!

you wouldn't know her name, would you? (looks like kylee strut, but i'm not 100% sure)

I did some searching and indeed you are right... it is Kylee Strutt. I used to have a folder of her pictures in another computer. Thanks for refreshing and identifying her. Having a great time with my cock now while looking at her pictures. She has beautiful breasts meant to be covered by our semen. Here is the gallery: http://www.nsgalleries.com/hosted2/hvy/gals/kylee-strutt/index.php
FantasyM
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby eliminator » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:56 am

nice!

thought she looked familiar!
eliminator
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Tazz41 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:14 pm

Her covered in cum got me instantly hard.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby harcos2007 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:26 pm

Before I was married, one of my favorites was to do my first ejac of the date onto my date's tits. Most women loved it. Now, I love to ejac on my wife's tits. She loves to watch as I do that. If we do that in the morning, she will often wear my cum to work, which is very exciting to us both.

There are several good videos of cumming onto tits, but by far the best I've ever seen is this one (due to forum rules you'll have to add your own "www." without the quotes. If anyone has a link to a video which is even half this good, please pass it on.

xvideos.com/video461972/japanese_outdoor_bukkake_with_slutty_girl_geeting_all_the_cum_on_her_tits
harcos2007
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Cocknhand77 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:15 pm

I am with u on that one, I like them all except fake boobs.
Cocknhand77
Lieutenant Libido

Postby harcos2007 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:20 pm

Ny wife is at a meeting this afternoon. She wore a very sheer bra which opens like a nursing bra, leaving her tits exposed. Before she left I had her expose her tits while I jacked off onto the left one, six nice big spurts, leaving the semen there. She's wearing it to the meeting. Meanwhile, I'm jo'ing again, thinking about it.
harcos2007
Lieutenant Libido

Postby footage » Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:26 pm

smaller with the big hard nipple. Always harder on smaller breast. Big nipples work on big breast too. But I like either but not huge cuz its just too much believe it or not. I dont mind a lil sag but they need some shape not just flopping around. Those tits of mature ladies (40-60) that look good for there age or milf that still has it without looking overly old with the slight wrinkles. but there is nothing like an older woman thats a straight freak. there videos get me going every time. I just like nice looking tits. Big doesnt always mean they look good. Flabby tits dont work. Suckable yes attractive no.
footage
Major Orgasm

Postby cockinhand UK » Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:54 pm

I love large full natural breasts with a good low hang to them. I'm not too bothered about the nipples but I don't like them too large. However I do love large areolae around the nipples and I love it if the nipples point slightly downwards on a lovely large pair of breasts.
With my cock in my hand as always

PMs welcomed
cockinhand UK
Masturbater Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Just Chattin'