View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 3:30 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Overseas flight

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Have you ever had an experiance like this?

Yes!
6%
No
15%
No, but I'd love to!
71%
No, I'd never touch someone I didn't know!
4%
No, Bathrooms are not a place for that!
4%

Total votes : 52

Overseas flight

Postby DrkSword71 » Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:55 pm

I was on a flight between Chicago and Tokyo in 2005. After sleeping for about two hours I awoke horny as hell with a raging hard-on. I looked around and it appeared that everyone was asleep so I got up out of my seat, adjusted myself and went into the bathroom.

I dropped my pants and grabbed my cock and began to relieve myself when the lock on the door slid. The door opened and in walked a woman who was sitting several seats down from me. She was beautiful and had a tight body. She locked the door again and just looked at my cock in my hand. She lifted her skirt up exposing her nicely trimmed pussy. Needless to say I was in a bit of shock at this point.

She slowly ran her hand down her leg and back up to her clit. She started to play with herself and I could smell her pussy as she moved around. She was as horny as I was. I leaned forward and started licking and sucking on her clit. It took everything she had not to fall to the ground. I ate her until she came, not missing a drop of her warm juices.

I started playing with her breasts through her shirt and her nipples were as hard as rocks. She lifted her top and I sucked and nibbled on her nipples. I slid a finger in her pussy and began to finger fuck her. My cock was still hard and begging for relief.

She stood me up and changed places with me. She grabbed my cock and began kissing and licking it. She proceeded to massage my balls with her tongue and hand. I had to prop myself up so I didn't fall. She slowly jerked me for a few moments before she started licking my shaft and head. Before I knew it she had my whole cock down her throat. She sucked and jerked my like I've never been before. She reached around and played with my ass as I watched my cock disappear in her mouth. She moved faster and sucked harder until I couldn't hold back any longer. I blew a massive wad of cum in her throat and she gobbled it up like it was candy. She squeezed and sucked every drop of cum out of my cock.

I looked down at her and could tell she wanted more so I traded places with her again and buried my face in her pussy again. It didn't take long before she came again. She leaned down and kissed me as we tasted ourselves in each others mouthes.

She stood up and turned her back to me as if to leave. She slid her skirt off, straddled me, grabbed my hard cock and slid it in her wanting pussy. She was very tight and wet. She rode my cock until she came again. I stood her up and bent her over and began ramming my cock in her as hard and fast as I could. She was biting her hand so she wouldn't moan out loud. The sounds of our bodies slapping together made her wetter and as I reached my orgasm she reached hers. We came together the last time. She turned around and sucked the remaining cum from my cock and cleaned me with her tongue. I knelt down and cleaned her with mine. We washed up and she left the room. I waited a few minutes and left.I went back to my seat and slept the rest of the way to my destination.

To date, I have never seen her again nor do I know her name.
All the world's a stage and the people are poorly rehearsed.
DrkSword71
Masturbater Sergeant

Wow.

Postby mike2115 » Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:04 am

how.... buh... randomly?! no warning signs or anything? O_o

a bit hard to beleive, to me... but, jesus, half of the stories on here i don't beleive. <<;
mike2115
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby DrkSword71 » Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:12 am

I didn't believe it either. Just one of thoes things.
DrkSword71
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby mike2115 » Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:25 am

I say this every time...

But, damn, i wish 'those things' would happen to me, for once.
mike2115
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Niagra » Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:08 pm

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, Well if it wasn't true it surely was effective here. I found that story one of the best. OMG I would love love love to have the nerve to make something like this happen in my life. And I'm a hottie too... I know I would not get turned down... although my luck I would walk in on a very happy committed married man with 3 young children at home waiting at the airport for him. I just know I couldn't get this lucky. Dang it. Well done and it sounds like you were a very good piece of ass to Mr.
Niagra

Postby jac_koff » Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:13 pm

Wow! i don't care if that story was true or not, i loved it! I was wanking my cock as i was reading it :D

I would love something like that happen to me, but it would never happen
Age - 22 years old
Sexual Orientation - Straight
Cock - 6" Length 5.5" Girth

As requested by Niagra :D
jac_koff
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Tazz41 » Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:19 pm

Great story, wish it would happen to me.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby DrkSword71 » Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:49 am

Niagra,

I am a father of 3 kids LOL. I still have urges that have to be taken care of from time to time,

DS
DrkSword71
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Chris » Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:18 am

Wow, gotta love spontaneous sex. :lol:
Image 36/Male/Straight/In a relationship! :DImage
Chris
Lieutenant Libido

Postby jackme » Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:01 pm

things like that never happen to me
Jack Jack Jack Away We Are Going To Jack All Day Today!
jackme
Lieutenant Libido

Wish the bathrooms were actually large enough for this...

Postby Satin Lover » Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:31 pm

There is barely enough room in one of those airplane rest rooms for one person, much less two.

I have managed to get off a couple times by myself though.
Lingerie fetishist
satinamour on Yahoo!
[email protected] on MSN
Satin Lover
Private Privates

Postby andrew » Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:23 am

Its a tradition of mine tojack off on everyplane flight i go on ! Its my version of the mile high club ! Only once have i had a GF jack me off under the blankets but she wouldnt partake of sex unfortunately !

Great story bTW
andrew
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby hot4ashot » Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:39 pm

Damn Andrew! Why aren't you ever sitting next to me!??? One of my fantasies is to be on an airplane and realize the guy next to me is jacking off. Then I reach under the blanket just as he's cumming and get a hand full of warm cum. mmmmmmm It'll never happen, but it sure sounds delicious! :P
Well behaved women rarely make history
hot4ashot
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby JillinVa » Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:02 pm

I had to go with...."no, bathrooms are not a place for that" Never had sex of any kind on a plan. Have thought about though ;)

However I have seen a guy masturbate on a overnight flight. We were both in first class a relativly empty flight, I was sitting across the isle, one row back. He was covered with a blanket but it was very obvious what he was doing. Funny thing is; I don't think he had any idea that the flight attendent and I knew exacly what he was doing.
JillinVa
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby hannay2 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:54 pm

Well, aeroplane bathrooms certainly aren't the roomiest of places, however I can attest to the fact that two people can fit in snugly :) ... even more snugly in fact if one of the two people is also inside the other one :)

Often however I am doing the international flight on my own ... I am in the UK and she is in the US but it doesn't get in the way too much, I travel there on business pretty often, she comes here in between ... it works.

But anyway, although we joined the mile-high club some time ago, with most flights being solo we get all touchy-feely on the drive to the airport instead lol ... she'll play with my cock while I am driving, or she'll drive but her skirt is right up or her top is undone and wide open so I can look and play - it isn't that long a drive but we plan an extra hour or so because we always end up pulling off for another last-fuck somewhere :)

Anyway, a few times we have used the airport shuttle instead for the ride down, and whilst that's not exactly mile-high territory it is part of my journey so it counts as an opportunity, right?!?? lol

Okay, so one time I’d been staying with my girl for a week ... because of how things worked with times and her getting in to work after and other things, the best option that time was to drive from her place to a terminus for the shuttle to the airport, and just take that 40 min ride from there … much easier than driving all the way, parking till I leave, then driving right back out again for her afterwards …

So I had a 6.30 am check-in (ugh, but they still want 3 hrs for international!), and we didn’t plan to be doing any sleeping on that last night - well not much anyway lol - but had still set the alarm in case we nodded off …

… which we did anyway after getting pretty hot and heavy lol, but when the alarm went off she got her last-fuck all the same :) and then we set off for the shuttle ...

… which was where it got interesting lol …

It was 5.30 am and kinda still dark-ish though getting slowly lighter … there were maybe 12/14 people waiting for the shuttle bus which was about a 40-seater or so I guess. My girl and I were about third/fourth in line to board, and those boarding in front had stayed more towards the front of the bus.

I had already decided however that something was going to happen in the dark at the back if things worked out lol, so I took us further through the bus to sit three or four rows from the rear … kinda defining a psychological ‘boundary’ I guess that might influence the rest of the passengers and have them prefer not to sit in the tighter space behind us but instead find somewhere with more of a comfort-zone in the middle part …

… thereby giving us a good chunk at the back to ourselves … just the driver’s interior mirror for company lol!

And it worked fairly well, nobody went further in the bus behind us, one guy sat immediately in front at first but moved up two rows almost right away, another guy was two rows up from there and on the other side of the aisle, and the rest were just spaced through the rest of the seats ahead of us …

Then the door closed and the bus moved off, still dark-ish outside and not too much better inside without the reading-lights that a couple of those in front had put on to look at their newspaper ... but as long as you didn’t want to read or something it was okay, and slowly improving anyway…

After a couple of minutes we were settled and cruising, and I smiled and said quietly to my girl that while she had had her final fuck back at the house I needed to cum some more, wanted her to take care of that and it was my turn now :)

… and she hadn’t seen that coming, so kinda did a girly-girly double-take thing, kinda like an "OMG right here?!" expression … a little uncertain just then exactly what was on my mind …

She told me later that she thought at first we were going to use the on-board toilet that was actually right alongside where we were sitting .... and then had thought instead that I just wanted her to unzip me there in the seat and get my cock out in the dark and suck me off … which she does have a talent for lol!

But what I had actualy intended was to have her undo me, watch as she quietly did all that fiddle-around stuff to get my cock out and fondle it to start getting me harder, but what I had in mind was to masturbate for some of the journey, touching her up, sliding her skirt up to look at her legs, get her to wiggle her panties in to view, fondle her tits, have her show them maybe ....

… but the main thing was that I wanted to be relaxing on the journey, leaning back in to the high-backed seat watching the places and shadows go dimly by, masturbating openly in that half-light, getting visual stimulus from my girl, fondle her with my free hand a little to help the other one lol, have her touch herself too perhaps …

… seeing the dozen or more people some rows in front all moving with the motion of the bus, being aware that the driver’s mirror maybe needed to be respected lol, and also knowing that at any moment somebody just might need to visit the toilet which was literally right at my shoulder across the aisle!! …

…. use all of this to create a special masturbation session … mix the exposure, my slow wanking, the stimulation from my girl’s participation, the setting right there on a bus with plenty of people in view, and all of the associated other influences around us, to bring me to a heightened orgasm.

Risky? Well, actually very little I think … it was a calculated situation and I had reasonable control over it, though of course nothing is perfect and that is where the frisson of excitement comes from. In any event however it was something you couldn't do on a plane lol!

Now, I would have loved to take a couple of pictures … her, me, us, like that … but now THAT would be a perfect example of common-sense being sabotaged by hormones lol, the flashes from the camera in that light would kinda have drawn attention!!

But it isn't difficult I think to picture the moment, just add for yourself the moving bus, the growing daylight, the other people.

What’s hard to put in to words however is the little things, like the different lights from outside the window moving across her, across me, over my hand as I was working my cock, or across her as she showed her tits, hiked her skirt, bent down to suck a little …

… and there was the way that the bends, accelleration etc added some independent movement to her head as she bobbed up and down on my cock lol …

Anyway, some little while later and after working my cock deliciously hard for a while looking at her revealing herself, touching her, her touching me, we were about ten minutes out from the airport and I just had her stop down there in my lap one time, lying there on me just watching, and looked down as I carried on wanking and getting off on the whole atmosphere and the experience, little more daylight outside now, lights coming on in the houses we passed, cars passing-by on their own journeys …

… and I just kept her resting down there like that as I played with myself aiming to be cumming soon now … trousers unzipped and lying open, balls dug-out enough for the other hand to play with them … cock thick and getting-close, and her face alongside it ready to take me in her mouth when I started to cum, ready to catch and taste …

… she was watching, smiling … I was looking back at her, looking at myself masturbating, getting closer to cumming, smiling back at her down there and letting the moment get nearer …

… slipped just a little lower in the seat so I could raise my hips just a tad and hold my cock a little more out away from my body because I liked the feeling it brought to be so erect and prominent.

… and she was watching my face now, looking for the moment she needed to be ready …

… and she was getting signals I guess lol, and right at the point where there is no going back I motioned her to get ready ... but I didn’t need to, she was already moving … and her mouth was taking my cock inside … and in a few more seconds I was cumming in to her as she matched my pulses with her sucking ...

And it was an individual experience lol ... after what I guess you could call some kind of foreplay, masturbating in the rear of a shuttle bus and cumming in to my baby’s mouth, with the motion of the bus happening, with a dozen or more other passengers right ahead and bobbing around in their seats sometimes as the bus turned and straightened, the increasing daylight by now showing the rest of the world starting to get in to their day …

... and my cock pulsing and shooting my cum in to her mouth as I wanked and orgasmed right there, my other hand just resting now kinda across her shoulders as she bent across and down, her one hand up and cradling my balls gently as I worked my cock to its last shudders between her lips …

And then she straightened-up - and her hair was all messed lol .. and then I looked down at my lap and that was even more messed lol! …

… belt flapping, shirt scrunched up, shorts pushed down a little to be out of the way and my cock and balls now just lying there on top of the shoved-down waistband, cock slowly subsiding now, lying against my leg over the top of my shorts …

… and she looked down, and then back at me and giggled in a kinda embarassed way … lol I don’t think that was what she was expecting when we set-off!

Fortunately it took hardly any time to finally get back to being decent again however lol, and within a few more minutes the shuttle swung in front of the terminal buildings and then a few seconds more we had stopped and were off and heading through for me to to check-in … lol the driver didn’t say anything so I guess I judged the mirror’s blind-spot okay plus they didn’t have any camera-surveillance going on after all! And yes, I checked that before, lol!

So okay it wasn't the flight-part of the journey, but the six-foot-high club is just as much fun to be a member of as the mile-high! :)

Works for me anyway! :)
hannay2
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Return to Stories