View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 2:59 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Panties!

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Panties!

Postby eliminator » Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:46 am

ok, so i just moved out by myself earlier this week, and i've been enjoying the "liberties" that come with the privacy :wink:

today however, i got an unexpected surprise!
i found one of the female tenants panties on the stairs!

since i found them, i've been SO hard and sticky, haven't had a chance to give them a go though. . . .oh, this is gonna be fun!
eliminator
Lieutenant Libido

Re: Panties!

Postby pantycouple » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:34 pm

Its so exciting finding panties laying on the floor, in a hamper or in a laundry pile. I have borrowed many panties over the years and made a mess in most of them. Panties are just such an erotic item of clothing, the smell, taste, sight of them, and how it gets your imagination going thinking about the woman that wore them. Check out our profile for more about us.
We are a couple that enjoys wearing panties together. Satin panties are our favorite panties. We have lot of pics of us in panties in our gallery at mwpclub.com a place we visit often.
pantycouple
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Surreal » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:49 am

6 years ago when my cousin stayed in my house ( she was 27 and i was 17 ) i couln't resist picking her panties. It's something i get ashamed from times to times and it's the first time i talk about it and no one will ever know. But just the thought of the panties being close to her pussy... For three days, i picked her panties ( she left them in the room to wear the biquini ) and masturbate with them. I didn't cum on them of course or that would be a messy situation.
Surreal

Postby Tazz41 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:56 am

One time while living in an apartment, I was doing laundry in the communal laundry room, and found a g-string in the dryer with my stuff,it must of been hung up when I put my clothes in there. I took it with me,finders keeper right ? Anyway I used them many times to masturbate with rubbing them on my hard cock n balls, even putting them on, and pulling on the front and back to rub the string across my asshole, it felt really good, and I dumped many a load into the crotch.Dont know what ever happened to them.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby eliminator » Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:34 am

pantycouple wrote:Its so exciting finding panties laying on the floor, in a hamper or in a laundry pile. I have borrowed many panties over the years and made a mess in most of them. Panties are just such an erotic item of clothing, the smell, taste, sight of them, and how it gets your imagination going thinking about the woman that wore them. Check out our profile for more about us.

indeed. . . .i'd love to meat that girl, if you know what i mean

and, finders keepers it is!
eliminator
Lieutenant Libido

Postby goldentony111 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:54 am

great story
goldentony111

Postby strokethrust » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:37 am

My girl left me with some sexy dirty panties to stroke over...She was teasing before she left knowing I'd kept sSome pairs hidden from being washed so I could use them...as I have been all week...I like to wipe my cum on them so I can smell us mixed together
I was looking thru the washing basket here for another nice scented pair she left me to beat off over....found three!! Black with white cum stains, white with a sweet funky smell and stained lacey g-string....which to be honest, they're not hers but I found on the beach sitting there at the end of the day after everyone had left. So when the coast(pun :D ) was clear I grabbed them and took them home.....:oops: Now maybe thats just wrong.......but when got home I checked them out and found a small stain deep in the crotch and a sweet fresh pussy smell that had my cock hard in seconds and I just had to jerk offf there and then...I wasn't waiting for anything mmmmmmmm
I love it!!!
strokethrust
Major Orgasm

Return to Stories