View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 11:26 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

panties

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

panties

Postby jaypierpont » Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:23 pm

Masturbating in panties.

By Jay Pierpont

I decided to masturbate in my little pink panties this morning. They're light silk, bikini style. I’m slender so I can buy women’s sizes that fit me. I slipped them on my nude body and began petting myself in front of my full-length mirror for a few minutes.

Sometimes I like to begin by flicking my tongue in and out of my mouth, like a serpent. I have always enjoyed women doing this for me, just at the point of orgasm. My penis hardens when I see myself doing this in the mirror. It’s so much fun to see it enlarge inside my panties. It wants to be petted.

I resist this, knowing that the longer I make this last, the more I’ll enjoy the final gushing of sperm.

I turn around and view myself in the panties from all sides. Now I push my erection down between my legs under the panties and close my legs together so that it looks like I have a woman's pussy.

I glance up at my face as I flick my tongue in and out of my mouth, teasing my mind. My pubic hair shows darkly beneath the translucent panties.

Now my cock needs attention badly. I slide it out from under its captive panties and I touch it. My cock head emerges from its foreskin. It rolls back around the neck of my shaft. My penis crown glistens. I take one fingertip and run it under and around my mushroom crown. I trace the swollen veins of my stiffened cock,

I want to continue doing this, to move to fast stroking, but I resist. I put my penis undercover again, under the soft, silky panties. But no, it demands I stroke it. I respond. I quickly jerk it out and jerk it off, strongly, quickly, again and again. I count the strokes, as fast as I possibly can up to 80. I stop, knowing if I go further, I will cum. I want it to last.

I relax a minute, looking over my slim, taught body in the mirror. I sit down on the floor and lie back, spreading my legs. I'm transformed into a woman. My mind moves into the femininity of myself and away from my penis' cries for more attention. I raise my legs high, bending my knees, raising my pelvis to the mirror, grinding my pubes toward the mirror, humping in the air.

I stand up and see the large wet precum spot I’ve felt seeping into my panties. I reach down to touch my precum and lift it to my mouth, sucking in the salty slickness. I can resist no longer.

I slowly pull my panties down just enough so my penis pops up, springs straight up out from my panties. I admire it in the mirror. It is pulsating, synchronized to beats of my heart. I hold it with both hands, moving closer to the mirror, savoring its length, width, hardness and the deep dark reds and purples of my crown. With my right hand, I slowly grasp this wondrous cock just under the head and pump some clear precum out on my other hand. I lick it from and concentrate on its muskiness, the hint of sperm to cum.

I drop my panties and wrap them around my shaft. I hang them on my cockhead and remove my hands. The panties dangle from my erection. I sway my hips to watch my panties swing from my cock.

Next, I wrap the panties around my penis and jack the panties up and down my shaft, slowly at first then squeezing harder and jacking faster. My cock can no longer take this foreplay. It pleads me for orgasm.

I drop the panties and lubricate my hardness with precum from the tip of my penis to all over my tight ball sack. It's so slick now, so needful.

I begin to stroke and stroke and stroke and stroke and stroke and stroke and stroke, loving every second, stroking harder, slower, jerking faster; going from lighter squeezing pressure to harder squeezes, up and down, up and down my pleasure mast, up and down and down and up until, my muscles contract and finally release in a series of spasms.

I gush, gush, gush ropes of foamy sperm. My ejaculations splash all over the mirror.

Finally, I relax, falling to the floor. My hands move to my cock and gather the last remaining cum from around my cock head. I taste it. I scoop jism with my hands and lift them to my hungry mouth and, at last, I eat.

Finally, I lick up the last of my meal and my hunger is satisfied. Temporarily.

Postby redc0at » Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:51 pm

MMMMM
redc0at
Private Privates

Postby Leigh » Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:46 am

Jay,

Could you do me a favour and wash them before returning them to my lingerie drawer.

Leigh

Martial Status: Married
Leigh
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby panty stroker » Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:09 am

That was so hot! I do that all the time, and it never loses appeal for me. Panties make me so hard! And like you, I love to wear them first, then jack-off with them wrapped around my cock. Sometimes, I even keep the one pair on while I stroke my cock with another!
Sex: Male
Penis: 6"erect, thick, circumcised
Sexuality: Definitely Straight
Masturbates: Twice Daily Minimum! I love to stroke it!
Fetishes: Big Breasts, Lingerie
"Panties, the best thing, next to pussies!"
panty stroker
Masturbater Sergeant

panties

Postby jaypierpont » Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:37 am

I've done that many times. To be honest, I also love to put them on my head with the pussy gusset nearest my nose. It looks bizarre in the mirror but in a way that's a turn on, too, seeing that while I jack my cock.
jaypierpont
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Leigh, re painties

Postby jaypierpont » Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:39 am

I will be happy to wash them before I return them to your lingerie drawer if you'll send me a soiled pair. It would be so loverly of you.
jaypierpont
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Leigh » Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:17 am

If I did that for all that requested them, I could open a special service. The panties I wear, when I wear them, I like and my husband enjoys them as well. Men seem to have a fascination for panties.

I will hold onto mine, but thanks for the offer.

Hugs,
Leigh

Martial Status: Married
Leigh
Masturbater Sergeant

a fascination, indeed.

Postby jaypierpont » Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:20 am

Yes, many men do indeed have a fascination with women's panties. Hola!
jaypierpont
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Pred » Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:27 am

How can we not when we know what they contain? :D
Pred
Private Privates

Postby mac_46_46 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:37 am

I also like to jackoff in panties. I like to rub my hard cock the panties till I cum inside the panties, Very messy, but it does feel great!!!
mac_46_46
Lieutenant Libido

Postby wetone » Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:28 pm

With my job I'm in peoples homes alot and alone most of the time. I get into alot of pantys, right now I have a mother & daughters pantys to choose from. Both women are sexy but I have to thank Emily for the sexest ones. I'll go into her room and find her dirty ones on her bed or floor take my pants off and put them on and get dessed then back to work. They keep simi hard all day and before I leave I jack a load into them and put them back all wet and sticky. I really like them to be dirty and smelly. I'll have to tell everyone what my wife thinks of this sometime
wetone
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby tburda823 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:51 am

my ex g/f and i lived together, but were not sexually active...wow was jerking into her panties amazing. they were so taboo because that was the only time i got to see them, i would cum in them then wash them and then when i would look for the same pair and not be able to find them i knew she was at work with them on..HOTT!
tburda823
Private Privates

same

Postby pantyboy » Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:28 pm

attn. wetone
RE: have to tell you what my wife thinks etc.
PLEASE DO -- I thought I was one of the few who's wife knows -- in my case, the wife not only knows, she shares in every part of me in panties -- from helping me with purchases to insisting I wear nothing else -- she takes pleasure in telling all her girlfriends and will sometimes have me pull down my pants to show -- god I love her for that
so PLEASE tell us more
signed pantyboy
pantyboy

Postby DicklessMani » Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:21 pm

i like to sniff and jack into my mommies panties all the time, but then my dad makes me clean the gutters right after or I wont get to go to Chuck E. Cheese :oops:
DicklessMani

wife knows

Postby wetone » Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:49 pm

sometime I'll wear the panty's home to show my wife. it really turns her on. I'll strip down to only them and she'll start playing with my cock rubbing and kissing and sucking. but what she luv's to do is smell them. she slids them off me and looks at the soild areas and taste them. then works me untill i cum and use them as a cum rag. then we masturbate her rubbing them on her pussy till she cums. I'll usally returm them if there not to messy. it's not hard making a mess with thongs but that ass smell on the string is hot fuck I need to stroke out a load now
wetone
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Return to Stories