NO
61%
OH MY YESS
11%

Total votes : 18

PANTY / PISS WANKING

Postby pantypiss » Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:00 am

Hi new to this site.
Thought I'd share my way of wanking myself.
It wont be for everyone but someone might enjoy it so give it a go if u want and let me know what you think.

I use cotton pink white panties and i piss on them nicely but not drenched.
I wrap them around my kok and balls and i leave them inside my underwear all day.
The piss wet panties feel AWESUM inside my underwear on my kok.
I squeeze them between my legs and it feels good too so i can wank anywhere anytime like this.
Also I cum in them sometimes 2 or 3 times a day and no one knows because the panties soak up the cum nicely and make
the panties more slippery and wet inside. Feels great, also the part that turns me on is the odour of the piss and cum wet panties
develop over the day or 2 days. You might not like it but it turns me soooo much on!!! Getting a hard on because I have a pair in there now.. Been 2 days since i started using them. Prolly after a week max the odour gets bit too strong and i change them but yeh.. You can cum so many times and in public and no one knows anything...!!! LOVE IT

Let me know if u think its strange also.. any comments or ideas welcome.
Let me know if you tired it or if you like the idea?
cheers.
pantypiss

Postby jadehead » Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:52 am

To me that seems a little strange but I guess people have different tastes.

How about the smell? Urine can definitely leave a strong smell so I have to ask how you deal with that while you are at work or with friends?

How about if say you get lucky one night...how would you deal with that? I mean you got to ask yourself what the other person might think when seeing that...
jadehead

Postby pantypiss » Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:52 am

Jadehead:

Yeh its not for everyone but i love it.

It does leave a strong smell after time, although in the beginning say in first couple of days it just smells a bit and thats
what also turns me on the wetness and the smell which isnt too strong yet. So when I'm at work no one knows as long as you
wear say long pants and a nice pair of thick cotton underwear. Or sometimes i put on two pairs of underwear. Im sure a bit of smell is around but
nothing that would be noticed over aftershave and deodorant. When it gets a bit strong thats usually after 2-3 days or 20 orgasms:)
I just wash them and use a new pair.

Also whenever i have the panties on my kok i dont plan to see anyone or get lucky. If i was out looking to hook up i wouldnt have the panties there that
day. Also I have hooked up tho when i was wearing panties on and most girls at first either laugh or freak out
but then they like it for some reason. I mean they dont judge it seems. Well so far at least. Im sure one day ill get a bad reaction.
Most seem to think it looks quite sexy on me:)

But yeh not everyone will like it for sure.. but like i said worth a try u never know till you try.
pantypiss

Postby handeman » Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:54 am

Hi folks it looks as though You have found something that I really have fun with and that is pissing in my panties or yours We seem to looke for something new to Piss on so we tried to piss into her pussy but she fills up much to fasst. Then it runs out all over the floor, If we don'nt get things clesned up . We use the floor with some rather large towels. Mant times I am on the bottom, Now I know what it feels like to take a golden shower. While I am on the bottom ashe pisses on me and I piss in her pussy as it runs back out soaking the towels we got started doing this because we could piss any whare we need to. When we first started when she would let her piss trickle down between our leggs. I thouhht that she was cummmmming bu we found out latersome times she woulld sit in my lap as she pissed on me in the chair. I have been typing and and thinking about getting pissed on and that makes me hot an I am read tcummmmmmm we were reallly getting on with i and it is ssssssso noisy as we slopp together as we get ready to cummmmmm OOOOOOOOOhhhhhhh I am ready here I cummmmm as she gets to to cummmm even moreMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmnow I need to trickle my cum out. got any pms to exchange? We would love to swimmmmmm
handeman
Lieutenant Libido

panty / piss wanking

Postby pantypiss » Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:14 am

Sounds great, I'm just up to the stage of pissing on panties and rubbing them against my kok and balls and it's prolly as much as id do.
Also i like to drench the panties in cum but this proves not so easy as after i cum im not horny for a while. Thats why i prefer the pissing.

Another cool feeeling is when the panties r all wet i place them over my hard kok and i masturbate with them on it. What I do is place the say pussy
side onto my kok head and as i rub my kok back they slide against the tip and head of my kok because they r wet. Then when i stroke forward i will them with
my other thand over my kok head forwards. Also rubing them against the kok head. After a few times this feeling is sooooooooooooooo gooooooood
but becomes unbearable and it makes me feel like im going to shoot out piss instead of cum. So i keep going and sure enough i squirt more
piss onto them etc..... it continues until my kok is red:) from all the friction. Then i just like to give myself a rest just leave the panties in my underwear
till later in the day when i do the same thing but this time i cum in them HARDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

man i need 2 cum now
pantypiss

Slight difference to above.

Postby pantypiss » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:58 am

I thought for those who dont like the above way to masturbate there is another technique i use involving panties. Only works with uncut koks.

You get yourself a pair of hot panties / cotton / silk silk prolly the better choice.

You pull the foreskin back and with a hard kok you place the panties over the penis head. then push the foreskin over the head trapping the panties
between the skin and head.
Then wrap the rest of the panties round your kok and tuck them inside you underwear. It feels great when you just tap the head or tip of your penis
inside your pants. So when ur aroused or want to masturbate just tap the head of ur kok or slap it bit harder through ur pants and ull fell awesome. Will definately get u hard.. and squeeze the panties onto ur kok with closing ur legs together tightly,
Seeing i like pissing on the panties i do it when they are wet which makes it feel even better.
Sometimes they have cum on them only and that feels just as good...
:D
pantypiss

Re: PANTY / PISS WANKING

Postby pantypiss » Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:06 am

Just wondaring for the people who have tried this and enjoyed it what your feedback is? What you like about it? How did you do it? What was a donwside what was a upside?
Id be interested to hear from you all..

As I am wanking right now with a nice wet pair of girls panties right on my kok squeezed tightly between my legs:)

Yes i think cum time very soon.!!!

c ya all..
pantypiss

Newbie to Piss

Postby yorkshirelad » Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:26 pm

Quick question, might sound stupid.

Do you piss yourself whilst wearning panties then wank in them? or piss on them on a floor then rub them again your cock?

Thanks
yorkshirelad

Postby pantypiss » Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:24 am

Hi, well depends sometimes i wear them and piss into them but only when im at home in bathroom. i then keep them to wank on my kok.
Sometimes i just piss in them without wearing them just to rub on my kok.
But always when they are inside my underwear i piss in them during the day anytime i like pretty much.

also if i am at home i enjoy putting them on when they are all wet and just rub my kok inside them till i cum inside them.
pantypiss

Postby pantypiss » Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:41 am

No replies. I guess no one has tried it yet?

I found a pair of hot pink cotton panties i wanked with about 3 or 4 weeks ago.. all dry i have pissed on them again and i feels and the odour is awesome..
so they are on my kok as we speak. havent kept a pair for so long i forgot about them in the bottom draw.
man is it gonna make me blow..

anyhow please reply if u r going to try any of the above or if u have tried?
cheers
pantypiss

Postby yorkshirelad » Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:07 pm

tried this the other day after you mentioned it.
Sorry i didn't do it for me.
I stood on bathroom floor with boxers on, pissed in them a little, took them off, then rubbed the wet and warm bit around my cock.
yorkshirelad

Postby pantypiss » Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:26 am

Hi yorkshire..

Can i suggest using cotton underwear or panties. Cotton is always better and also what feels good is when u piss and the piss gets a bit cold not warm the warm feeling is not qute as good. I like the cold wet feeling when it first goes on my kok.
but yeh
i guess it wont be for everyone....
thanx for your feedback,

wank on
pantypiss

Return to Techniques