View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 12:49 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Playful in the Playground

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Playful in the Playground

Postby SavoryIce » Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:06 am

So...I was in town for a bit today when I was taking a little walk...and I found this playground that was rounded (or squared) by a wooden fence, with the gate hanging open. There were benches around the playground...but no one was here. Absolutely deserted. The fence was also so high, about 6 feet...that I doubted anyone was climbing over it to get in. And luckily enough, the gate had a lock on it, so I push the gate against the fence when the lever rises up from the force and then crashes down hard to fit snugly into the slot that held the gate in place. Then I snap the lock.

It's winter...but whenever the sun is shining directly on an area, it's about as hot a spring, so the area was warm. The sky was completely clear, so I didn't have to worry about clouds coming and covering up the sun. If you couldn't tell by now...my desire to perform outdoor masturbation was really building up on me, and I couldn't pass up this opportunity.

In the hot rays of the sun, I throw down my jacket, kick my shoes off, slide my socks off my feet, and then aggessivley thrust the zipper down on my jeans, and I slowly rub up and down on my panties...pressuring my clitoris...thinking about hard penises and a guy masturbating front of me...it grew bigger, and hard as rock. As I pressured down, it felt like a hard bulge right between my labia.

Then I pull my shirt up over my head and pressure on my breasts through my bra...and slide my hands around my torso to undo it...I slide my hands back around my torso and underneath the cups to let my bra fall right off my body and onto the ground. I pressure my palms down on my breasts...and just feeling my hard nipples poke into the middle of my palms made my pussy hunger for some fun. I didn't want to do my thing where the fence would completely veil me, so I slowly climbed up the slide and up the the floor where all of the rest of the playground was accessed. There was a 'lookout' part of this floor where you can get a fair view of the neighborhood...Now I had a potential audience, and my pussy was begging me to do it here...So I slid my panties down to my ankles, removed my left foot, and kicked it away to watch it glide side toside until it finally let itself lay flat on the ground.

I stood there massaging my breasts a little...and then I stuck two of my right fingers into my mouth to get them wet and...savory :roll:. Sliding those two fingers down my bleak abs, I used my left hand to stroke the area up and down, passing over and pressuring my breasts each time...I began to breath a little faster as I finally began to finger my clitoris with my wet fingers...It was gradual...just slow...I rubbed my clitoris and rounded my fingers on my labia, passing my fingers in and out from time to time...Then I figured standing up wasn't the best position...

Keeping my two fingers pressuring on my clitoris, I set my ass down on the warm metal and then lay my back down slowly, until I finally had the back of my head resting on the metal...Then, with my legs bent from the small space, I spread them out far, so my pussy got a lot of attention, and the light wind made it cold a little, as it was usually burning hot from staying between my legs all day...the chill caused my nipples to harden again, so I stroked my abdominal area and and breasts, and again rubbed my pussy...I heard a few cars pass by, but I don't know if they saw....However, I imagined what it'd be like if they did. I imagined a few frat boys in a car, gaping at me jill...and they rip their pants open, and rummage into their boxers to get their hard penises out and start jerking...unloading loads of thick cum...I rubbed faster, passing in and out again and again. I even took my finger to my mouth to wet them again, and immediately got back to rubbing. I felt the orgasm coming several times, but I slowed down to suspend it even longer, and wait for any more possible audiences.

As I varied the speeds of rubbing and thrusting...I imagined the frats boys jerking fast...and my boyfriend thrusting his hard penis in and out of my pussy, pulling it out at the last second and unloading his thick white cum all over my breasts and body. Over and over I ran the thoughts through my head...a few more cars ran by...for each one, I imagined the frat boys jerking and cumming all over the glass shield of the car, and when they weren't passing, I imagined getting screwed so quickly like a jackhammer by my boyfriend, he unloaded twice as much as he ever did...

For the final run, I rubbed a little faster for a few seconds...and I felt the great orgasm coming...then I thrusted in and out a few times, faster and faster, and I breathed hard, gasping each time, my breasts lightly pumping up and down as I heaved...the orgasm was right in my pussy, and when I rubbed so quickly, I finally squirted several streams of cum, out into the air...And finally I had fulfilled my desire for hot, fast, outdoor masturbation.

As I got up, I saw two fairly young guys walking by on the sidewalk...I'm not sure if they caught sight of me, but I decided to keep their faces and a rock hard body in mind for later on...

I slid down the slide and rummaged into my jacket and pulled out my phone to check the time...I had already spent 14 minutes...But I didn't care. It was a quality 14 minutes of fast jilling...and the best cum I've ever squirted...
SavoryIce
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby HKR1 » Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:18 pm

Another great account. Thats so hot. Thanks for sharing.
HKR1
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby SavoryIce » Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:02 pm

Hm, you're welcome.
SavoryIce
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby metameat » Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:22 am

oh sweet goddess that was hot!!!!

wow.
thank you for sharing that
metameat
Private Privates

Postby Niagra » Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:36 am

Kudos to your brave attitude and exhibitionist tendancies!! U go girl.Image
Niagra

Postby redc0at » Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:49 pm

Hot story
redc0at
Private Privates

Postby SavoryIce » Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:14 am

Niagra wrote:Kudos to your brave attitude and exhibitionist tendancies!! U go girl.Image

Thanks. Sometimes temptation overtakes me...and I like it.
SavoryIce
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby noneedforaname99 » Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:23 am

Got me hard. I really want to catch someone pleasuring herself in public.
Sex: male
I'm interested in camming with women, my info is in my profile
noneedforaname99
Lieutenant Libido

Postby SavoryIce » Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:25 am

noneedforaname99 wrote:Got me hard. I really want to catch someone pleasuring herself in public.

Good luck. :P To be honest, me and just one friend of mine are the only ones to have done it out of quite a large community.
SavoryIce
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby Doma » Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:50 pm

Don't take this the wrong way but I really want to fuck you, well I guess there is only one way you can take it lol
Sexuality: Heterosexual (Straight)
Physique: Chubby but sexy
Circumcised: Yes
Cock Length: 6 in. (Approximately)
Cock Girth: 5 in.
J/O Frequency: 1-2 times a day
Doma
Major Orgasm

Postby SavoryIce » Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:09 am

Doma wrote:Don't take this the wrong way but I really want to fuck you, well I guess there is only one way you can take it lol

Don't worry. I'll take it as a compliment.
Female / 21 / Straight / Dating
SavoryIce
Captain ImaCummin'

Soo hot

Postby wetone » Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:49 pm

Made me so wet,went to the park around the corner with my dress on sat on a bench took off my pantys and thought of you while finger fucking myself. Nice story you made me so hot and look at parks in a new way Thank's
wetone
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby [email protected] » Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:03 pm

Must be nice to live somewhere that you can do that this time of year !!!!!! :wink:
[email protected]
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby SavoryIce » Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:43 am

[email protected] wrote:Must be nice to live somewhere that you can do that this time of year !!!!!! :wink:

It was a rare occassion. I wish I could do that more, though.
Female / 21 / Straight / Dating
SavoryIce
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby drench_me_ladies » Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:06 am

Ohhhhh SavoryIce! *throb throb* Needless to say that story was great and I couldn't help but rub my cock against my leg, even though its rubbed kinda raw right now and hurts even more. I endured it for your sexy story!! This might seem a little off topic, but I wanted to ask your opinion, Savory....do you think most women like to be cummed on by a man? I mean, when I've had sex (with no condom, so I really dont want to become a father just yet) and I'm about to cum (by this time if I'm on top, my face is buried in the pillow, muffling my loud moans and cries of pleasure) I feel like pulling out and squirting my cum on her stomach, breasts, and maybe her cunt a little too...but I feel like she wouldn't dig it or thought it unpleasant, so I just cum on my sheets :(
drench_me_ladies
Masturbater Sergeant

Next

Return to Stories