Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Pole climbing

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Pole climbing

Postby aleglover » Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:54 pm

When I was a lot younger, like 7 or 8 I (and several friends) used to shinny up a pole, without ever reaching the top of the pole. In the process, I would stay in place, acting as though I was climbing the pole. After a few minutes this would bring about the most intense orgasm I have ever felt. At that age I had no idea what was happening, except that I liked it....... Duhhh. ;-)
I had this memory stored in the back of my mind, remembering it periodically over the years. I was reminded of it when I visited a women's masturbation site and read the very same experience written by a woman! What a surprise that was!
Has anyone else done that?
There's no way I could do it today, as you need to be holding up all the weight of your body as you do it. One way it could be attempted by the more adventurous of any reader (male or female) would be to have a short pole, with supports of 2 legs on the outside. Visualize inverting this |_|_| Note how there are 2 legs on the outside with a third (the one to climb) in between. There are 2 cross bars holding the 3 legs together. (Remember, you have to invert this |_|_| to get prpoer perspective.)
By laying across the crossbars, with the center pole between your legs, you can have most of your weight absorbed by the crossbar. Then start shinninying in place. Try to allow as much weight to hang from your lower body as you can, using the crossbar to help you do that. As I recall, concentrating as much weight as possible onto the lower part increased the intensity.
To this day, it is the most intense orgasm I have ever felt. Much more erotic orgasms to be sure, but none as physically intense.
aleglover
Private Privates

Postby drench_me_ladies » Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:58 pm

This is the way I first found out about masterbating. I was right around the same age and I'd hold myself up on the pole and slowly rub my crotch up and down on it. And like you, I had no idea what was happening but that it felt good! Funny I first learned to rub my cock in the open! I read the same story by a woman who did this too!! LOL
drench_me_ladies
Masturbater Sergeant

pole climbing

Postby aleglover » Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:16 pm

Has no one else experienced this? Hard to believe as when Iwas growing up there were lots of us boys doing it. No one would say anything about it, but we each knew when the other was climbing the pole, his intention was to cum.
As Isaid when I first posted this question, I was blown away to read a woman had done the same thing.
aleglover
Private Privates

Postby stroker6 » Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:13 am

I use to pole climb when I was in elementary school, I did not know what I was doing but it felt good. I was prolly in kindergarten or 1st grade, I also recall doing it when I was a bit older, maybe 10 at my grandparents house. Rope climbing also got me off before, I did all this alone and before I could cum.
stroker6
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Zipgun » Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:48 am

Intresting.. Never done it myself in fact the only people Ive heard that tried or done this were females.
Its all for the fun of it. Image
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Straight
Zipgun
Major Orgasm

I have a pole

Postby 69loverx » Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:15 pm

That I would love to let any of you climb (sorry, someone had to say it :lol: ).
I also thought this was more of a woman thing since you always see the poles at the strip clubs for her to rub against (never thought ab out it but I think I would love to lick and sniff the pole)
69loverx
Lieutenant Libido

Postby hardnlong » Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:57 pm

thats what got me to playing with myself.poles are good. prolly about 9 when I did it the first time
hardnlong
Private Privates

Postby stroker6 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:05 pm

i use to do it in elementary school. did not know what i was doing at the time
stroker6
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby cumsocks » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:56 pm

stroker6 wrote:I use to pole climb when I was in elementary school, I did not know what I was doing but it felt good. I was prolly in kindergarten or 1st grade, I also recall doing it when I was a bit older, maybe 10 at my grandparents house. Rope climbing also got me off before, I did all this alone and before I could cum.

I knew a couple girls who would sit on that last knot at the top, grinding their pussy against it. They were subtle about it, but we all knew what they were doing. All the guys would be standing their trying in vain to hide their hard-ons--I know mine was always visible through my thin gym shorts. I never tried rubbing my cock against poles or ropes because when it was my turn, I'd make a half-assed attempt, fail to climb very far, then run into the locker room and "relieve" myself.
cumsocks
Masturbater Sergeant

same

Postby trueballa » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:49 pm

i used to do this to. i didnt know if te feeling was good or bad for you!
trueballa
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Re: Pole climbing

Postby palmer6000 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:26 pm

well i used to do this also as a kid about 7 or 8 years old i would climb a pole to get off and it worked good i had quite intence orgasms that way today i am to heavy to try it again well now thats it.
palmer6000
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Return to Techniques