View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:44 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

caught in the locker room

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

caught in the locker room

Postby Husker22 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:03 am

So I have a few stories about me getting caught masturbating that I will try and share when I have time. But as for the first time I got caught:

Back in high school I use to work at a car dealership as a service porter. I typically worked the late shift because of school as at the end of each shift I was in charge of cleaning and locking the place up for the night. Well at night I was the only one left at work so when I finished locking the place up, I headed into the locker room to change out of my work clothes. Well one day while I was changing, I just happened to be a little turned on. So I decided to take the chance and get off. Finally out of my work clothes, I sat on the bench in the locker room and pulled down my boxers. I started stroking while on the bench and eventually moved over the mirror at the sink. I loved to watch myself get off. So I stood there and stroked my cock until I shot my cum all over the mirror and sink. I always made sure to grab the cleaning supplies and clean up afterwords. Well I did this off and on for sometime without any problems, except for one night in particular. One night after locking down real late, I decided to get off again. So I did my normal routine of getting out of my work clothes and stroking my cock on the bench. Little did I know the cleaning lady was already making her rounds around the building. The cleaning lady was probably in her mid to late 40's large breast, short, and curvy. Well as I was laying on the bench mid-stroke, I hear a gasp coming from across the locker room. I stop stroking, hand still on my cock, lift my head up to look at what the sound was, and there was the cleaning lady standing at the door with her hand over her mouth. My face had turned beat red at this point. As I was sitting up I apologized and said I didn't realize anyone else was here. I had noticed her eyes had not left my cock. I began to grab my boxers and she said not to, and that I should finish what i started. this really caught me off guard because I had never been caught masturbating before so I didn't really know what to do. so still embarrassed i asked her if she was sure, and said i should never leave a job unfinished. slowly i began to resume stroking as i laid back down on the bench, i could feel her eyes staring at my cock the whole time, it wasn't long until i could feel everything tighten and i said i was going to cum. i angled my cock towards my stomach and had a very tense and strong orgasm as i shot my cum onto my stomach and chest. i could hear her take a deep breath as i came and i opened my eyes to find her still across the locker room biting her lip. I sat up and told her I need a clean up, still very much embarrassed, I walked past her, cum on my chest cock still throbbing, to the sink to grab a towel to clean up. as i was standing at the sink wiping the cum off my chest, i could see her in the mirror heading towards the door and she said thanks, and to let her know when i was done so she could finish cleaning up. I hurried up and got dressed and left and still kind of embarrassed i rather enjoyed the company. the next night i decided to do it again to maybe get caught by her for a second time but I never saw the cleaning lady again. Come to find out later that they had changed the cleaning times for our building so instead of starting to clean at 9:30, they changed it to midnight. Not sure if this was due in part to me or what, but I never got caught again by her.
Husker22
Private Privates

Return to Stories