Premier Online Masturbation Community Masturbation Page Forum Index

View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:52 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

got caught jerking (and yelled at by hippies)

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

got caught jerking (and yelled at by hippies)

Postby tylersdick » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:37 am

So I have this nasty habit of jerking off in public. I know it's not legal and I can get in a lot of trouble for it, but for some reason I just like to show off what god gave me too much I guess ;)

One of my favorite things to do is to jerk off in my car and while driving. I keep a cock ring and KY in my glove box as I commute a lot. You might recall a few years ago I was driving and jerking off and came across some hotties who gave me quite a nice audience. Well, about two weeks ago I was driving the same stretch, and decided to get into the groove.

I was on the freeway around dusk when I decided to slip my dick ring on, and start playing with the little guy downstairs. Don't know what it is but the thrill of the road always turns me on. I slipped the silicon ring on the base of my dick and locked in a couple hours of driving "stick shift". ;) got hard immediately and started stroking.

Usually in these trips I end up blowing my load at a rest stop w/o anyone ever seeing or realizing but occasionally (about three times) it's usually ended up in a positive audience. Soon after I started jacking off, a VW van came into my rear view. I could see in my mirror that this van had a number of people in it, a skinny dude driving and at least a pretty young hippie chick in the passenger seat.

I didn't really think anything of it, but they started gaining speed on me, so I figured I'd give them a friendly flash. Hippies are always down for this type of stuff I figured. Man was I wrong!

So I am driving in my little coupe as this van passes me t the left. As I look up at them, I see that on the passenger side and the seat behind are two young chicks (probably early 20s) with dreadlocks. Hot chicks though scruffy, and at first they aren't looking at me at all. So I have my shirt off, my pants off, my hard dick in my hand with a cock ring on all lubed up driving next to them. All they had to do was look down and they would see everything.

So without even thinking, I gave my honk a light tap. That caught their attention, and both chicks turned and looked down at the scene. So there I am, with my dick, veiny, hard and slimy in my hand, I look at them and give my dick a nice long stroke from base to tip, and grinned with a big smile on my face.

I expected at least some laughs, but the expression on their faces was anything but. They snarled at me and flicked me off while still next to me. At this point, I was taken a back a little but was already committed to this, I squeezed the base of my dick and smacked it against my abs a couple of times while I gave them the shocker gesture.

I figured I'd win them over. They shook their heads and me and rolled down their window, so I did too. Keep in mind that we are driving about 70 mph at this point, so it's not like I could really hear but they shouted what sounded like "fuck you pig" at me. I figured it was time to go.

So I sped up, drove off. I was actually still super horned up, I love aggressive and pissed off women, and my dick was harder than ever. So I figured I would just pull off to a gravel lot off the side of the freeway and finish myself off. So I turned, and drove off, parked.

I pulled up into this secluded gravel parking lot, and started to finish myself off. I honestly didn't realize that they had followed me off the ramp until I saw their van pull up about 10 feet from mine. I was kinda thinking maybe they were gonna try to get the guy to kick my ass, but I was quite a bit bigger than him (and a black belt) and more than anything my dick was making the decisions at this point. So there I was, in the parking lot with my dick in my hand, totally horned up as this VW van pulled up.

The chicks didn't get out of the car, but rolled down their windows and shouted at me. "Hey!" So I rolled down my window too. Keep in mind my car is quite a bit lower than theirs so the whole time I have no doubt they could see my now purple cock about to explode.

I rolled down my window and looked over at them. The girl in the front shouts at me "hey fucker, whats the fuck wrong with you? no one wants to see your shriveled little dick, breeder." Without much thought I yelled back "you think this is little?" as I arched my hips up and wacked my swollen head against my steering wheel. At this point my dick was looking pretty impressive, swollen, purple, with popping viens and ropes of precum coming out of the tip.

The girls gave a disgusted look, said something to their driver and they started backing out. As she was backing out, she said "yeah thats fucking sick you pervert, you're never gonna get pussy". At this point, I had worked myself up so hard that I felt the familiar gush of pleasure down my shaft. Came all over my naked chest and my car, those ladies sped off.
Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick.
tylersdick
Masturbater Sergeant

Return to Just Chattin'