Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Releasing cum without orgasm

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Releasing cum without orgasm

Postby alcatraz68 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:19 am

This is a strange one I admit, please dont judge me! I have gotten into the habit of attempting to release cum without orgasming. Unfortunately im not able to do this consistently, I have a rough idea how to do it, but I have yet to perfect it.

How I do it: during regular masturbation I also massaged the skin between my ass and balls (the perineum). If I focus more on this area and slowly stroke my cock when I feel like im going to cum I stop and tighten the muscles around my balls (sorry dont know what they're called) and sometimes the orgasm wont happen and a decent amount of semen will ooze out of my dick.

I know this is a long shot but has anyone here tried doing this? If so are there any tips you can give me to help me achieve this every time I try it? Im sure i'm close to perfecting it but I just cant figure out what i'm doing wrong when it fails to work.
alcatraz68

Re: Releasing cum without orgasm

Postby bingo » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:07 am

I do something very similar to this. I'll masturbate hard, almost to the point of cumming, then stop just before I do. If I kind of bear down (like, strain like I'm peeing as hard as I can), I can often ejaculate quite a lot of semen, but without having a full orgasm.

This is so good as I don't get that normal feeling I would after orgasm where I don't feel like masturbating, plus I can use the semen to masturbate with - it feels amazing!

The difficult part for me is being able to stop at just the right time. Quite often, I'll go too hard and just end up ejaculating AND cumming everywhere, which is still definitely enjoyable! Other times, I don't quite go far enough, and have to masturbate towards orgasm and try again.

Keep on doing it and practicing - you'll surely get better at it. Even if you don't, it'll be great fun trying!
bingo
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby lou50 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:53 pm

I have been releasing a large spurt of precum while masturbating. This spurt usually happens about a minute before I reach that point of no return. It's just a spurt equivalent to a third spurt of a regular orgasm. It actually squirts out like cum, but is clear precum and no spasms or the feeling of orgasm . I have stopped stroking and continued, achieving this squirt again, before letting myself orgasm.
57 married male
pantie sniffer
I masturbate once or twice a day.
pm's are welcome.
lou50
Major Orgasm

Postby MinesUncut » Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:08 am

I do this all the time...................I push instead of contracting when I am stroking my cock.
The feeling is actually more intense then if you contract to get that feeling when you are stroking.
As I get close to that point I stop stroking and contract real hard....
Cums pours out of me.............I can do this over and over until I've milked myself out real nicely.
As stated about doing this keeps the interest level high the whole time.
When I stop I am still as horny as when I started and my cock is still hard and ready for more action.
Makes it real hot when I want to work myself over and over thru a weekend!!!
MinesUncut

Return to Techniques