View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 5:00 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

memories

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

memories

Postby foxy1downtown » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:11 am

Back when I was in college, I lived off campus. One night I went out drinking with one of my neighbors, a married guy that I knew from school. His wife did not live with him-- she was in their home state. We got very drunk and very flirty. We walked home from the bar and he came back to my apartment to hang out. I was extremely horny, but didn't want to sleep with him because he was married. I knew he was into me and I felt like teasing him. I started stroking my breasts over my shirt while he was sitting next to me on the sofa. I was getting more and more turned on, and took my shirt off. I continued to play with my breasts, getting wetter and wetter by the second. I eventually took my bra off. He kept trying to touch me, but I kept moving his hands away. I instructed him that he could just sit there and watch me. I then started to stroke myself over my jeans. This went on for as long as I could take it until I had to take my jeans off. I layed down in front of him on the floor in just my undies and continued to play with myself. I told him to sit back and watch me, but that he wasn't allowed to touch me or himself. I just wanted him to watch and enjoy. I then took my undies off and continued to stroke and finger myself and play with my breasts until I had the must amazingly intense orgasm. I got up, stood right in front of him so he could just see and smell me, put on a robe, and sent him back to his apartment. What an amazing memory.
foxy1downtown
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Re: memories

Postby Tazz41 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:41 pm

I bet he stroked his cock raw.I would.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby hardcock688 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:10 pm

I am stroking my cock right now to this story. So fucking hot.
I love big tits!
hardcock688
Lieutenant Libido

Postby bigjim7 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:48 pm

Wow what a sexual person you must be. That was the ultimate in teasing and I bet you both got off on it :D
bigjim7
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby foxy1downtown » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:51 pm

I wish I could do this for someone right now.
foxy1downtown
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Return to Stories