Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

favorite masturbation memories

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

favorite masturbation memories

Postby jc205 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:47 pm

just one of my favorites, was the night before I was married...many years ago.My cousin who was my best man and I had to share a bed , I turned on my side to get to sleep but he reached over me and started stroking my cock, I was suprised as this was the first time ever ,as soon as someone wraps fingers aroud my cock I just cant resist, I turned on my back and the pleasure began. first time he made me cum was a quickie, then a slow gentle wank taking me to the edge of cuming many times, when I cum it was like an explosion. then he made me cum time after time all through the night. As we were going away on honeymoon after the wedding it didn't affect my performance on the big night. It had never happened before or since,and neither of us has even mentioned it though we''ve met many times over the years. but it is one of the memories I've wanked to over the years.
jc205
Masturbater Sergeant

best masturbation memories

Postby BeachBoner » Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:49 pm

Strip club, 7 Mile, Detroit - so years ago.

Small recess (like an alcove) near back of room had 5 small tables - this was the lap dance section.

Customer (ME!) sat in chair back to wall, lap dancer got between you and table straddling lap. 99.9% of the time she'd unzip your zipper, usually undo belt and button/snap at top of pants and stick her hands down there fondling my cock n balls..."dances" were $5 each (then) and you had a sweetheart masturbating you while you sipped your beer and sucked her nips. I went on for hours like this, either till I shot off or ran out of 5 dollar bills. HOURS worth. Never had so many handjobs from different cuties in one day, ever......great place in rundown neighborhood, but when you can do what I described for a few hours, who cares if your cars stripped when you leave!

I'd guess 100 handjobs there minimum over a couple years.

Almost forgot; a finger down her panties slicking up the clit was OK too.........dammmmmm hard again! Still rememebr the time I asked a waitress "where's ""whatsername." she replied - "she got fired for getting fingerfucked out there in the middle of the table area.

Love having open zipper lap dances.
BeachBoner
Lieutenant Libido

Re: favorite masturbation memories

Postby Cocknhand77 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:20 pm

Oh man, there are so many. I have many with guy Abe, we have been going at it since before puberty. I was able to cum first almost two years before him. I always got to cum in front of him but had a hell of a time watching him cum. He only did a few times. My others are when I use to stay home from school to jack off naked all day.
Cocknhand77
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Tazz41 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:11 pm

I went thru a phase of fucking a carpet vac, It was the kind that the hose and attachments plugged into and u could roll it around.Without the hose, I could set it on the bed,lean over a bit ,and turn it on and let it suck me in. It would absolutely drain my balls.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby Filip » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:47 pm

I went to a party with a girl once. I wasn't really into her, though she was hot and I knew she really wanted me. We were both kind of drunk and I asked if she fantasized about me, which she said yes to. We snuck off and made out. She begged me to eat her pussy, which was delicious. I asked her to wiggle her bare ass in front of me and masturbate as I jerked off. I still fantasize about this though it was years ago.

I remember growing up on the farm and all the crazy places outdoors I would jerk off when I was a teen. God, I hope no one saw me.
Married str8 male, 30-something.
I am spoogysmith1 on Yahoo IM, [email protected] on AIM, spoogysmith on MSN, [email protected] on Google Talk.
Flickr photos: http://flic.kr/ps/JQ38f, My Tumblr: http://silasxxxxx.tumblr.com/. Chaturbate: http://chaturbate.com/silasmeacham/
Message me!
Filip
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby hard-curve » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:49 pm

Solo masturbation: in my 30's, camping in my old orange pup-tent, in a rainstorm at night, smoking a little grass, naked on top of my sleeping bag, back arched off the ground, gasping and hissing through my teeth as I came and shot cum onto my chest and abs. some landed on the corner of my mouth, and I licked it off.

Mutual with a girl: in my girl friends bedroom in the basement, while her parents prepared supper. Up against the wall, our hands down each other's jeans, me fingering her clit, sucking and licking her erect nipples. She had such small tits with large pointy nipples. Her hand is around my cock in a back hand position, and i'm cumming hard all over the inside of my jeans and all over her hand. She kept saying "Shhhhhhhh" and giggling. After I came, I pulled her pants down and went down on her until she came, quivering and twitching but with hardly a sound. Then we went up for dinner. Her mother gave us dark looks. I never did master the silent stealth orgasm.

Mutual with a guy: Another basement, a decade earlier, my mother upstairs. I'm on my back on the floor, pants and underwear off, t shirt up under my armpits. Feet planted, my hands supporting my lower back on my elbows. My buddy is between my legs, cupping my balls in one hand, stroking me fast between his finger tips with the other. I bucked and came, and kept bucking and cumming, and a loud groan escaped me. My mother called down from the top of the stairs to see if everything was OK. We reassured her, frantically pulling our clothes on. I often wonder what she suspected.
hard-curve
Masturbater Sergeant

Return to Just Chattin'