Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Caught by family

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Re: Caught by family

Postby bwsd2009 » Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:04 am

When I was a teen I always wanted my mom to catch me masturbating but it never happened. I know she knew I was doing it since the cum stains were plentiful and hard to miss on my briefs in the laundry! I always wanted her to help me out :-)
bwsd2009
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby hoodieninja » Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:53 am

I've been gone for a while, but I come back with a great story!
This happened to my a few weeks ago, my family from the south came up for a visit. My fifth cousin who's a year older than me, great body, walked in on me jacking it. We grew up together so we wrestle and stuff, and I had an erection the entire time, especially when i would make 'accidental' grabs at her ass or her boobs. There were a few times when she would pin me to the ground and i would grab her butt and say it was on accident, and it would jiggle in my hands and she would bounce off me and lightly slap my cock as if making fun of me for being horny. Eventually the erection became very noticeable, notably when she put her hand on my crotch by accident, and I was a little embarrassed but she didn't say anything. It was becoming unbearable to continue so I said that I needed to go to the bathroom. I walked into the bathroom and whipped out my dick, and i began beating it really hard. After 20 seconds, the doorknob turns and she comes in, shutting the door behind her. She stared at my dick for a while and then asked if she could hold it, and eventually she began beating me off. She asked me questions like if it felt good when she did this or if she wanted me to do that. The real highlights were her letting me touch her boob (first boob grab!), she started fondling my balls, which I LOVED!, and she started to blow me. Probably one of the best nights of my life. My first real boob grab and my first blowjob. Next time she told me she might let me fuck her. I really don't want to lose my virginity to my fifth cousin, but I'll probably do it anyway XD

Also, she swallowed.
hoodieninja
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby PINKBUNNY21 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:09 pm

I like catching my Dad masturbating,I have caught him 5 times already.
PINKBUNNY21
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby lubed_left_hand » Sun May 03, 2009 3:02 am

Pinkbunny if you were my daughter I'd let you catch me....;)

I think my daughter was in the next room a few nights while was camming on msn and yahoo...
lubed_left_hand
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Filip » Wed May 06, 2009 9:25 pm

What do you mean by "fifth" cousin? To me first cousin means you have the same grandparents, second cousin means you have the same great-grandparents, and fifth cousin means your last common ancestor lived when Abe Lincoln was president, so you're probably in the clear.
Married str8 male, 30-something.
I am spoogysmith1 on Yahoo IM, [email protected] on AIM, spoogysmith on MSN, [email protected] on Google Talk.
Flickr photos: http://flic.kr/ps/JQ38f, My Tumblr: http://silasxxxxx.tumblr.com/. Chaturbate: http://chaturbate.com/silasmeacham/
Message me!
Filip
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby ExShowPlay » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:03 pm

I remember clearly being caught by my mother. I was jerking off for some time and when she swung the door open she walked right in before realizing what I was doing. I lost my concentration and started cumming. When done, there was this deafening silence and then she had a smirk on her face and said something like "I didn't mean to interupt" and left. I have to admit, it turned me on and that wasn't the last time it happened either.

Over the years I've heard from friends both M and F their stories of being caught masturbating by family or catching their family and its always a turn on to hear.

I have much more to share on this subject. Message me
Sexuality: Heterosexual (Straight)
Physique: Slender/Fit
Circumcised: Yes
Cock Length: 7 in. (Approximately)
Fetish: Panties, exhibition, voyeur
Frequency: 1-2 times a day
ExShowPlay
Private Privates

Postby selflover » Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:30 am

My wife was having trouble with menopause problems and not wanting to have sex. I started jacking off more often and one day she caught me. I thought she would be mad but she appoligized for not wanting sex and told me to continue. Now when I jack off with her in the bed when I am ready to cum I put the head of my dick inside her panties and cum on her. She just stays that way until she gets up and showers.
selflover
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby cleanshaven55 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:43 pm

When I was younger and living at home, I got caught by my sister, another time by my brother. My sister just said I shouldn't lay there exposed like I was and walked out of room. Another time I stopped off on the way to a buddys house one night in the woods. Jacked off and then went to his house. Didn't realize I had cum on front of my jeans. Talk about being embarassed!!!!
cleanshaven55
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Always Horny » Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:18 am

I'm dying for my husband to catch me. I'll head up to the bedroom and leave the door open, take out my 8 inch (very life-like) dildo and have a good 50 minutes session. He hasn't come up yet. Still waiting for it though
Always Horny

Postby Tazz41 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:51 pm

I'd luv to catch my wife,but she's such a prude.Only once did I catch her ,but it was afterwards,I kissed her hand I crawled into bed and it smelled of pussy. She let me fuck her,but it was a long time ago.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby nemas_post » Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:07 pm

Hi last weekend I got caught by my sister, I was staying at her apartment for the weekend and the first night I was lying in her guest bed she came in too get her laptop, she was wearing a t-shirt that show of here nice breast and small white panties I cut see the brown hair on her pussy thru the panties, when she left the room I grab my hard dick and started to JO I must have moaned here name, as I was about to cum I open my eye and she was standing and locking at me and my dick at the moment I got eye contact I came on my stomach, she smiled at me and left the room, the next morning she was standing in the kitchen in the same t-shirt and panties and ask if I slept well.
nemas_post
Private Privates

Postby Filip » Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:11 pm

Always Horny wrote:I'm dying for my husband to catch me. I'll head up to the bedroom and leave the door open, take out my 8 inch (very life-like) dildo and have a good 50 minutes session. He hasn't come up yet. Still waiting for it though

Maybe he does know and thinks you want privacy and doesn't want to embarrass you? Maybe you could go to a part of the house where he's more likely to stumble upon you.
Married str8 male, 30-something.
I am spoogysmith1 on Yahoo IM, [email protected] on AIM, spoogysmith on MSN, [email protected] on Google Talk.
Flickr photos: http://flic.kr/ps/JQ38f, My Tumblr: http://silasxxxxx.tumblr.com/. Chaturbate: http://chaturbate.com/silasmeacham/
Message me!
Filip
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby Bigdawg » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:30 pm

Always Horny wrote:I'm dying for my husband to catch me. I'll head up to the bedroom and leave the door open, take out my 8 inch (very life-like) dildo and have a good 50 minutes session. He hasn't come up yet. Still waiting for it though

That is such a turn on......if you were my wife I would TRY to catch you!! :P My wife masturbates often but I've never caught her but maybe I will one day. I sure hope so!! Thanks for sharing Always Horny!
Bigdawg
Private Privates

Postby pussygirl420 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:21 am

I've been caught by my sister a few years ago. I was staying at my sisters house because our brother was getting married. it was the night before the wedding and had been drinking and got horny so I decided to get myself off. I was staying in the guest room and wasn't paying attention and I guess I was moaning loud and she walked in on me and let me use her vibe to help me get off
pussygirl420
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby BigBob » Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:06 am

pussygirl420 wrote:I've been caught by my sister a few years ago. I was staying at my sisters house because our brother was getting married. it was the night before the wedding and had been drinking and got horny so I decided to get myself off. I was staying in the guest room and wasn't paying attention and I guess I was moaning loud and she walked in on me and let me use her vibe to help me get off

Now that's the kind of sister every girl needs!!!! :D
Love to chat with women, PM if interested
Very straight.
BigBob
Five Star General Genatalia

Previous

Return to Just Chattin'