Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

I'm back! Ish...

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

I'm back! Ish...

Postby HornymanExtraordinaire » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:41 pm

It's been long enough that I doubt any of you will really remember me, but I've been a member on here since 2006. Unfortunately, though, the last year for me has been busier than any I've ever had. I started medical school a while back and that's been draining most of my time and energy. I rarely get free time and don't get to see my girlfriend very often, but one thing I've tried to keep constant is my masturbation.

Even if it's just a quick one during a study break at night it's always very nice, and it's definitely a nice way to drown out my sorrows after a test is over. Most often I'll be sprawled out somewhere studying and either not wear much (so I inadvertently have easy access), or I see something that might turn me on, so I go with it.

Anyway, after a particularly bad and busy week last week, I got to thinking about this site and it being an outlet to share both my stories and my thoughts (and maybe some pictures/videos, which I've never done before). I see it's really slowed down from what it was years ago, but I still recognize some names on here, so I thought I'd say hello and thanks for keeping me entertained this past week (and for keeping my cock hard).

Cheers, all, and I've love to hear from some of you or do an AMA type of thing. I think I owe that to you after lurking for the past couple of weeks.
HornymanExtraordinaire
Masturbater Sergeant

Re: I'm back! Ish...

Postby strokethrust » Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:41 am

You're very welcome... cum man!
strokethrust
Major Orgasm

Re: I'm back! Ish...

Postby HornymanExtraordinaire » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:25 pm

...Well that didn't go to plan. Anyone? haha When did this board get so quiet?
HornymanExtraordinaire
Masturbater Sergeant

Return to Just Chattin'