Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Pantyhose Fucking

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Re: Pantyhose Fucking

Postby pantycouple » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:20 am

There are many ways to use pantyhose to masturbate with, some alone and some with your partner. You can slide them over your dick like a condom and stroke with them, slide your hand inside them and use them like a glove to stroke yourself, you can put them on and then rub yourself through them. With your partner you can have her wear them while you stroke yourself against her either her ass, thighs, legs, feet, or pussy, my wife loves being on the bed doggy style with her pantyhose covered ass up in the air and having me stroking my dick against her pantyhose covered ass until I explode all over her ass. She can also give you a pantyhose hand job or you can have her give you a pantyhose footjob. Pantyhose are wonderful, that nylon fabric feels so good. The sheer to waist ones feel the best, they are so silky smooth. Check out our profile for more about us.
We are a couple that enjoys wearing panties together. Satin panties are our favorite panties. We have lot of pics of us in panties in our gallery at mwpclub.com a place we visit often.
pantycouple
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Re: Pantyhose Fucking

Postby yellowpanda8 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:32 am

I have a move I like to call the bounce and jerk.
Take a pair of sheer to waste pantyhose put one hand in a leg all the way to the end
Them put the majority of that one leg in you hand and grab your cock. Now with the other leg
Put that under your balls. Now as you jerk up and down pull up on the other leg under you balls and bounce them as
You jerk off. If you get the rhythm right it is a fantastic feeling you will explode all over. I have found you can really feel your balls tense up before you blow you load. I like a 20 denier or less for my enjoyment. Enjoy
yellowpanda8
Private Privates

Return to Techniques