Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Spreading butt cheeks while jacking

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Spreading butt cheeks while jacking

Postby swonderful » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:58 am

I recently read that one way to get an intense orgasm is to sit on your heels and have them spread your butt cheeks while you masturbate.

Tried it and it's real uncomfortable but wondering if anybody has tried that to know if it's worth being uncomfortable or if anybody has had an intense orgasm by spreading their butt cheeks any other way? Anything a little easier maybe?
swonderful

Re: Spreading butt cheeks while jacking

Postby nickthepickle » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:29 am

well i dont know about you, but i generally tend to sit with my legs spread really wide when im jackin it so my butt cheeks are kinda spread already. it feels wierd if i dont hav my legs apart and some breeze flowing through my ass.

also try just rubbing the outside of your asshole or spread them with your free hand. idk works for me. it might just not be for you. sex is one of those things where you cant really make yourself enjoy something u know?
nickthepickle
Private Privates

Postby Hornydude » Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:16 am

Try spreading them and sitting your exposed asshole on the edge of the bathtub while stroking. The cold tub adds to the sensation.
Hornydude
Lieutenant Libido

Postby cumsocks » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:37 am

swonderful wrote:I recently read that one way to get an intense orgasm is to sit on your heels and have them spread your butt cheeks while you masturbate.

Tried it and it's real uncomfortable but wondering if anybody has tried that to know if it's worth being uncomfortable or if anybody has had an intense orgasm by spreading their butt cheeks any other way? Anything a little easier maybe?

"Any other way?" Why yes, I can think of a few um, objects, that have aided such experiences.

But seriously, I can't think I've cum while spreading my cheeks without either a toy, cock, fingers. The sitting on your heels thing does sound uncomfortable, but I may try the tub.
cumsocks
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby TokyoMike » Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:13 am

Definitely love to spread my legs and ass while jacking off. Never thought of using heels to spread them though.
TokyoMike
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby bingo » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:37 am

Hornydude wrote:Try spreading them and sitting your exposed asshole on the edge of the bathtub while stroking. The cold tub adds to the sensation.

Ohhhh yes! This is a great one - the cold of the tub on my anus and perineum is amazing, it's all I can do not to just come straight away as soon as I feel it!
bingo
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby loveyanking » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:14 pm

I tried this several times and I guess it doesn't work for me. my orgasm isn't much different.
loveyanking
Lieutenant Libido

Return to Techniques