Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Body Pillow techniques to tryout

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Body Pillow techniques to tryout

Postby stiffy1 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:45 am

Fold the body pillow in half, this creates a slot the width of the pillow. Now you can put panties on it to hold it in a folded position and still access the slot. I use lingerie like a bustier with garter straps and shoulder straps, this really holds it together tight. You can use any lingerie that fits on the pillow and rub against that too. You can use it laying down, on the edge of the bed while standing, or the cowboy position. If you have a fleshlight, put it in the slot to hold the FL. The best technique I've found yet.
stiffy1

Re: Body Pillow techniques to tryout

Postby LTM » Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:17 pm

We do have a body pillow around. i think i will have to try somthing like that for sure.
LTM
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Re: Body Pillow techniques to tryout

Postby loveyanking » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:46 pm

I masturbate on a regular pillow, it is how I orgasmed for the first time when i was 12 so I have a warm recollection of pillow humping. That first time and for some time after that I sat on the side of my bed and moved the pillow up and down against my penis until I came it felt very good. Then later I laid on the bed with my leg over the pillow and humped it, you have to get the pillow just right so your penis slides up and down on it and I use something over the pillow so I don't stain it usual something very soft so it feels extra good. I have used a micro fiber cloth it feels great on my penis. I like using the pillow when I have lots of time it feels extra good and I always get a lot of cum :wink:
loveyanking
Lieutenant Libido

Return to Techniques