Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

lap dance

Postby foxeejanis » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:51 am

how do you like a lap dance
foxeejanis
Lieutenant Libido

Re: lap dance

Postby Tazz41 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:13 pm

I have had some aewsome lap dances.Best was in Key West.All nude place, gorgeous women,I could touch them everywhere but inside,if u know what I mean.They could touch me everywhere,and they did.I left one lil honey with goo on her hands.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby LAmahogany » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:49 pm

Tazz41 wrote:I have had some aewsome lap dances.Best was in Key West.All nude place, gorgeous women,I could touch them everywhere but inside,if u know what I mean.They could touch me everywhere,and they did.I left one lil honey with goo on her hands.

Key West, like the rest of Florida, sounds like a very hot and sexy place for that sort of thing. Wow.

I like the ass grind myself. I usually try to figure out who is cool about me having it "out" under my shirt in the darkest corner of the lap dance section, or try to get 'em in the VIP room. There is this one woman that makes me cum pretty much just by taking off her bikini, and she Loves to tease me. I've felt her pussy lips on my balls before and that was it for me; gave me about a minute of manual manipulation and I lost it. Seen her a few times, and I would love to go back and see her again.
---
ma·hog·a·ny (mə-ˈhä-gə-nē), noun: the rather hard and heavy wood of any African tree.
LAmahogany
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Tazz41 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:47 am

Thats was a great trip! I need to go back.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby circlepuppy » Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:31 pm

That sounds fucking hot!
circlepuppy

Postby mark520 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:15 am

I had an amazing lapdance on holiday in Spain once. The women was very sexy and really knew how to dance. I had such a boner in my trousers and she was grinding on it as she masturbated on my lap. I told her that if she carried on I would cum, she didn't stop and I ended up shooting a load in my boxers :D
mark520

Postby BeachBoner » Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:12 pm

Detroit area used to be best anywhere for lap dances - was a place on 7 mile I think between Ryan and Dequindre where there was a slight set back in one of the walls where about 5 or 6 tables were, A chair between the table and the wall was a place to be. This is where the dancer planned on unzipping you and yanking your throbbing dick until the tips ran out or you shot off in her hand. Usually the way was for them to undo your belt, unsnap, and hand down the front of the shorts so they could fondle your balls, too. Spent a LOT of afternoons there about ----> <---- taht close to blowing a load. Al;ways held off for the wettest pussy I was fingering.

LOTS of places like that, a couple where you could lick pussies on the edge of the stage.
BeachBoner
Lieutenant Libido

Postby hard-curve » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:58 am

I've had some awesome lap dances in Toronto and Montreal. In one biker-run bar (now a church!) a slim petite dancer with a perfect body straddled my hips facing me, and softly ground her pussy against my cock through my jeans, while I sucked and licked her nipples and squeezed her ass. I wasn't wearing any underwear, and it felt incredible. About two songs later she made me cum in my jeans, thrusting against her soft pussy. Another girl let me masturbate her to orgasm, while she rubbed her ass against my cock. A couple of others have made me cum by rubbing my frenulum until I came. Hmmmmmmm...its been a while, time for a revisit!
hard-curve
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby cfog56 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:17 pm

The best lap dance I ever had was in a club in Fl. I won't name the club but it is in Tampa. After watching several dancers, I was invited to the VIP room by two. Not cheap but if you've got the money and the time, it is worth it In this case both were nude and took turns grinding on my lap and letting me kiss and suck their nipples. One then bent over and whispered in my ear that we could fuck for $100. I agreed and she pulled my trousers and underwear off and put a condom on me, rolling it down my cock with her mouth. Then she straddled my cock and began to grind and rotate her hips. The other girl was watching the door but then locked it and started licking my ass and balls as I was being fucked. Only took a couple of minutes for me to get off. I tipped each one an additional $50 and went away a happy man. :D
cfog56

Postby horizonorange » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:26 pm

foxeejanis wrote:how do you like a lap dance

Just like this:
http://www.redtube.com/979
horizonorange
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby BeachBoner » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:01 pm

Have had DOZENS like that in strip clubs, but 99% of the time my cock's out, the underside is between their butt cheeks, and I jizz their butt and on their back. Half a dozen time my cock slipped up their pussy and fired several squirts after only 6 or 8 thrusts. The best one was when she stood, faced me, and squeezed her pussy muscles so the cum squirted from her pussy into her hand. That one was in Memphis. Just remembering that has me throbbin. Need a lap dance!
BeachBoner
Lieutenant Libido

Return to Just Chattin'