View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:56 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Caught getting a handy by the maid!

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Caught getting a handy by the maid!

Postby tylersdick » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:04 am

So just got back from a trip to vegas with a couple of friends. Met up with some chicks that we knew and ended up hooking up with one of them. Not going to bore everyone with that story, but I did have a pretty funny/hot maid flash story to share.

About three days into the trip, I left the room and met up with some friends for breakfast. After that, I came back into the room where the chick I was hooking up with was staying. She was staying in one of the suites at the flamingo. I was going to pick her up to head down to meet up but decided to get a little late morning delight first. I went in, we started making out and then I took off my pants.

Sat down on the chair by the "office" area of the suite, and she proceeded to suck on my juicy dick. Rolled my foreskin back and licked my dick head, this girl can suck dick I tell you what! So we were just fooling around, at this time she was still totally dressed but I had my pants off. She was stroking my cock kneeled between my legs, and I guess we didn't realize it with the TV on, but in the other room of the suite the maids had started to clean.

The chair I was in was located with the back to the wall by the door, so as I was here, legs wide open, with this girl working my thick cock in her hands. I was pretty close to blowing my load when, all of the sudden, a maid walks into the room right past us and heads towards the bathroom to clean. She didn't even notice us there, but my girl quickly let out a gasp and "omg".

The maid whipped around, and her eyes were as big as dinner plates. I was sitting there with my dick totally hard, this girl kneeled between my legs. I made no attempt to cover up my glorious giant dong, I loved her expression. She said "excuse me" and quickly ran out of the room!

My girl was so embarrassed at first, but I laughed it off. She continued jerking me off and I came out some huge ropes of hot semen all over the room. On my way out, I saw the same maids cleaning two rooms down. I winked and walked off.
Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick.
tylersdick
Masturbater Sergeant

Return to Stories