View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 12:30 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

State Park shower

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

State Park shower

Postby Husker22 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:33 pm

**sorry for the long story but I figured people like detail so they can place themselves in my shoes**

Last year, I was 21 at the time, I had taken a fishing trip with my best friend, his girlfriend, and his mom. (his mom is divorced and an avid outdoors enthusiast) The weekend for the most part had gone off without a hitch. Most of the time it was just my friends mom, who I will call Tracy, and I fishing. Tracy is in her early 50's with large breast and an attractive face but slightly larger than average body, wearing a one piece suit all weekend. My friend and his girlfriend usually went on hikes and spent a lot of alone time. I didn't mind spending all this time with Tracy because she is a lot of fun to hang out with and really knows how to fish. During the trip she insisted she would bait the hooks because she had a certain homemade bait that worked quite well in catching blue cat. We were both in the water checking on the trout lines and she kept baiting the hooks that needed it. I made the comment that she was the Master Baiter for the trip because it seemed like thats all she had done that weekend. Not really catching it at first, she laughed and repeated Master Baiter and I finally realized what I had said. We both laughed and kept on going.

Sunday afternoon arrived and it was time to pack up and head out. We hadn't showered all weekend and smelled like fish and the lake. We had also spent the whole weekend in swimsuits since we were in and out of the water checking our lines. My friend and his girlfriend has already cleaned up and were packing up the gear as Tracy and I headed to the restrooms to shower and change. We had arrived at the bathrooms and showers and come to find out the men's restroom was out of order and instructed users to use the male restrooms at the other end of the state park. I had hollered into the ladies room to tell Tracy this restroom was out of order and needed to head to the other one across the park. She yelled back and said don't waste your time there is a second shower in here. I asked if she was sure and she said that it wasnt a problem because we were the only ones on this end of the park and she had the restroom to herself. I jumped into the shower two down from her. There were no partitions or curtains between the shower and were all open with a central drain. All it was, were just 4 shower heads on the wall basically.

After showering for a few minutes and just casually chatting about the fish we caught, both with our suits still on, she made the comment that she couldn't get all the sand out of her swim suit. I glanced over to catch her removing her swimsuit and dropping it on the ground. Standing there watching her under the running water and lathering herself up with soap I started to get hard. A hard cock is clearly visible through a swimsuit. I turned my back to her and she asked if she was making it awkward for me, I kind of stuttered and said uh no, no. I could hear with a smile in her voice, you're hard aren't you. I replied that yes I was. she told me to show her because it had been awhile since she had seen a mans hard cock. hesitant, I turned around to face her and she said it looks big, and that she wanted to see me without my swimsuit. already this far i slowly removed my swim trunks with my cock springing back up as i pulled them off. she bit her lip and her hand went straight to her nipples. my eyes instinctively followed her hand to her nipples. without even thinking my hand went straight to my cock and she said to go for it. i started to stroke as I watched her play with her nipples with my eyes wandering down to her pussy. after a minute of stroking went by and she turned around showing me her ass and pussy as she bent over. I told her I was going to cum and she turned back to look at me with her ass still facing me. I shot a huge load of cum that I almost hit her. when i finished cumming she asked if it was good and I said most definitely. she walked out of the shower, tapping the head of my cock as she walked by giving me a smile. she got dressed and walked out telling me to hurry up because they were waiting on me now. i hurried up and got dressed and met everyone back at the camp site.
Husker22
Private Privates

Re: State Park shower

Postby Thick Kahuna » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:02 am

Nice story.
Thick Kahuna
Private Privates

Re: State Park shower

Postby bigjim7 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:35 pm

That's a terrific and horny story. I can just imagine her enjoying this as you get hard in front of her. Would love to have an experience like that. Thanks for sharing a very well told tale
bigjim7
Captain ImaCummin'

Return to Stories