Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Intro to anal

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Intro to anal

Postby Ruxpin » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:17 pm

Ever since my girl put the idea of sticking something in my ass while I masturbate I've been kind of curious. She says it would be hot and I'm not opposed to the idea so I figure why not, I can at least try it once. i was just curious about a few things.
1. How far do I have to go in to get any kind of pleasure out of it?
2. How do I go about making sure I'm clean on the inside so I don't get crap on the dildo or whatever it is I use?
3. Do I just leave it in while I jack off or do I have to pump it and stroke myself at the same time?
4. Do I even get anything out of it or is this just to make her horny?
Ruxpin

Re: Intro to anal

Postby Tazz41 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:21 pm

When I use something, butt plug, etc I leave it in by sitting on it and kinda rock back n forth while I pump my prick. It might take getting used too, but the orgasms are huge with plenty of cum. I pull it out just as I start cumming and spray buckets of sperm.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Re: Intro to anal

Postby mindblown » Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:32 pm

1. Stretching the anus is seriously pleasurable, so I'd say as soon as the dildo is in it should be very pleasurable (as long as you're not making the mistake of rushing things up and you use lots of lube). But teasing the prostate is another point of interest that requires some specific equipment.
2. Have an enema, use a condom with the dildo.
3. Leave it or, pump it, it's up to you. Try both then choose. You'll probably end up alternating them. Pumping your ass during orgasm adds extra fun to it.
4. If making her horny isn't already a reward in itself, you will get enough pleasure for yourself.
male, 38 yo, straight
mindblown
Lieutenant Libido

Return to Just Chattin'