A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Did someone teach you to masturbate?

Yes
35%
No
65%

Total votes : 43

Re: Did someone teach you to masturbate?

Postby fapnslap » Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:07 am

Kinda discovered it be myself. A friend and I used to talk about wanking when we were around 12 but didn't really fully appreciate it. While walking through the bush one day with my boner sticking out of my zip, I felt the cool breeze hit me and the excitement took over. I felt a strange but pleasant sensation happen and all this white sticky stuff came gushing out my dick. Gotta say I was actually scared even though it felt so good. I've replicated it ever since. :P
fapnslap

Re: Did someone teach you to masturbate?

Postby Lexi » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:18 pm

started with the masturbation. Under the guidance of older playmates, when I was about 9 years old I can still remember that my sliding of the foreskin to the glans tickled almost unbearable, but at the same time that was a very nice feeling. This is normal, because at such a young masturbators the glans is very sensitive yet. Over time, and after many masturbation leaves after the sensitivity. The orgasm was of course still dry but still very intense. I was immediately addicted to this feeling. Sodas that time I masturbated several times a day. Sperm came with 12 years. :D
Habitual masturbator
Lexi
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Previous

Return to Just Chattin'