Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Cumming for a jewish chick

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Cumming for a jewish chick

Postby tylersdick » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:17 am

Had a really hot experience this weekend that I wanted to share with you guys. Haven't been posting much, been fucking a lot but not many jerk off stories until recent. Involves flashing, cumming, and an innocent jewish girl.

Was hanging out with some of my bros, for a birthday and was out on the town, hitting up the bars, getting drunk. Went back to one of my friend's girl's place and was hanging out there. This girl invited her sister over, who was too young to go out to the bars (under 21). This girl was hot, big tits, perfect face, long black hair, a jewish princess if you will. She had her own place and was in community college so def over 18, and both of these girls (her and her sister) were raised in a super religious family.

Anyways, I'll fast forward. She had a couple of drinks, guys were being guys, and I found myself in the kitchen with her. We started chatting, and I diverted the conversation to if she had ever been with a guy with an uncut dick (my segway into hopefully showing her one). She mentioned that she had only been with one guy, no sex, just hand stuff, and he was cut. She said she had seen a picture of an uncut dick online but that she didn't really find it appealing as it makes it look small. Bingo, I asked her if she liked guys with big dicks? she laughed it off. I took a sip of my drink, and said, well I'm uncut but I wouldn't say that I'm small, she asked me "oh yeah how big?" and hit me in the arm, laughed. I looked her straight in the face and said, somewhere between 9 and 10 inches. Wanna see it? She laughed and said "that'd be a sight!" but then walked out of the kitchen to join her friends.

As the party winded down, people started filtering out. She was pretty wasted, and I was sobering up but still drunk, and everyone else had left. She and I were in the kitchen again, she was pouring herself a drink and without much hesitation, I tapped her shoulder. She turned around, and I said "here" I unzipped my pants, and pulled out my limp (semi) uncut cock.

Her jaw dropped, and burst out laughing! She said "wow!" Thats big! I typically like to take it slow, but for some reason I was just too horny. I got a hardon almost instantly, my dickhead pushed out of the foreskin and glistened in the light. I said, "what you expected?" as she gasped with her mouth open. I wanted to stick my dick in that sweet young mouth of hers. I imagined pushing the back of her head down on my 10 inch hardon. I had intended to at least stroke for some time and play with my big cock in front of her but perhaps it was the rush, perhaps it was the drinking, I gave my cock about three tugs and I lost it. About 5 ropes of cum shot out of my long shaft and onto the counter top. Yikes!

She actually reacted a little negatively at this time, said "oh my god, sick dude!" and stormed off. So I was kind of left holding my dick...slightly embarrassed that I came... oh well. Still felt amazing.
Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick.
tylersdick
Masturbater Sergeant

Return to Just Chattin'