Premier Online Masturbation Community Masturbation Page Forum Index

View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 11:47 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

multiple orgasms

Men and Women Can Both Post Here *Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

multiple orgasms

Postby harcos2007 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:54 pm

Here's an excellent compilation of very hard female orgasms. The video quality is generally very good, and the orgasms are almost all really genuine and really hard. Some things just can not be acted! If you can get through it without losing "it", then you're q better person than I. http://xhamster.com/movies/1581032/loud_orgasm_compilation.html
harcos2007
Lieutenant Libido

Re: multiple orgasms

Postby Centauri4 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:21 pm

Thanks for posting this link. The videos are from the pre-HD era, but that does not detract from the content in any way. The orgasm briefly "lights up" the pleasure centers of the brain like a holiday tree, so who can blame anyone from pursuing them and recording some of the best!

I wonder what the clinical terms is used to describe someone being addicted to having orgasms? - Umm, other than a cause of death being dehydration. Heh.
Centauri4

Re: multiple orgasms

Postby bigjim7 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:23 pm

So horny. Fantastic compilation thanks for sharing it. Got so turned on after a few I had to unzip and let myself out!! Stroked along with the girls - am sure they wouldnt mind. I guess the girls here know what we get up to reading and watching....... Dont you hehe
bigjim7
Captain ImaCummin'

Return to Pics/Vids/Audio - Jack and Jillin Material