Premier Online Masturbation Community Masturbation Page Forum Index

View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 2:49 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

standing oiled orgasm

Men and Women Can Both Post Here *Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

standing oiled orgasm

Postby harcos2007 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:13 pm

This is quite a special video. I think the women would enjoy it - excellent quality, beautiful woman, stimulates her nipples and masturbates her oiled body with a toothbrush while standing. This one has to be genuine. She obviously enjoys it, a beautiful semi-"plateau" orgasm and there are excellent views of her erect clit during and after she cums. PM me if it does anything for you.
http://xhamster.com/movies/2773002/blonde_standing_mast_bathtub_electric_toothbrush.html
harcos2007
Lieutenant Libido

Re: standing oiled orgasm

Postby fm18 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:06 pm

very hot! i know just how she feels as i do exactly the same thing. from standing in the tub with one leg up on the side of tub to fingering my pussy and using my electric toothbrush on my clit. i can tell you guys its an amazing way to cum! i like doing it in the tub cause i like to pee after i cum and i can just stand there and go as much as i want.
fm18
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Re: standing oiled orgasm

Postby fuzzyt » Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:41 am

What an absolutely gorgeous specimen! Very sensual technique for taking a shower. I must say she kept my attention (as well as kept me "at attention") the entire time. Loved the camera perspective of looking up at her pussy while she worked that toothbrush over and around her clit. When she penetrated herself with her fingers I let go of a big drool of precum. I love watching women cum while standing up. It always appears as if it is taking all they have to keep from folding up at the knees. The entire time I kept thinking about what fm18 said about peeing after cumming and how sexy she must look when she does that. Thanks for the stimulation harcos; great way to start my day.
fuzzyt
Lieutenant Libido

Return to Pics/Vids/Audio - Jack and Jillin Material