Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Question -

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Question -

Postby Draconiator » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:31 pm

If you were given something for a legitimate medical issue (I.E. I had a crack in my foot a year ago, and I was given one of these things: http://www.braceshop.com/aircast-air-stirrup-universe-ankle-brace.htm?origin=pla&unique_id=02E&gdftrk=gdfV28018_a_7c2568_a_7c10961_a_7c29970&gclid=Cj0KEQjwmPKeBRCj4bOro6nBitABEiQABa2FJIrO9GsAdCgP7d9s6TlyPgQ-G3k2ktuKd0IdE4UoKIcaAvCt8P8HAQ ) and when you were legitimately finished with your treatment, did you find "alternative" uses for it? When my foot was healed, I started wondering how I can have more "excitement". Eventually I started looking at my Aircast, seeing how I could modify it. I ended up taping the inside up with a folded piece of tissue underneath to block the hole when it's like it is in the picture. It makes an AWESOME pocket pussy now. Especially when I mounted it on an old stationary bike down here with duct tape, and that allows me to fuck it hands free. I had to turn the seat of the bike around for that. The slant makes it feel natural. :D

You all done anything like that?
Draconiator
Private Privates

Re: Question -

Postby SteelyDon » Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:43 am

Ooh yes! I think lots of guys do. There's a great thread here http://www.masturbationpage.com/forum/topic9680.html describing modifying all sorts of things for pleasure.
They said I'd go blind but I'm managing just fine with the spectacles.

Happy to receive PM's from like-minded onanistas.
SteelyDon
Lieutenant Libido

Return to Just Chattin'