Premier Online Masturbation Community Masturbation Page Forum Index

View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 8:36 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

OUR NEW ADULT SEX STORE NOW OPEN!!! - DVDS TOYS MAGAZINES +

Men and Women Can Both Post Here *Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

OUR NEW ADULT SEX STORE NOW OPEN!!! - DVDS TOYS MAGAZINES +

Postby Todd » Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:26 am

The Masturbation Page is proud to present our brand new Adult Super Sex Store. We will have a direct lnk button for you soon but until then, you can get there by hitting this banner. We are offering you a one stop shop for all tastes and all venues. TOYS, XXX DVDs, MAGAZINES and LINGERE! Something for every taste and even Fetish.... GIFT REGISTRY is also available where you can enter items you are wanting. You never know, Santa may use it to pick out something special for under the tree! I had a blast shopping and putting all the things I wanted in my Registry. Just click on the banner and once there do a seach for Niagra and walla!! Or click on this link to go directly there!! http://store.sex-superstore.com/cgi-sha ... 8&af=14872 If you feel like buying me a present, you can do so right off that list and it will ship right to my home. It will be a great way to show those special people in your life how much you appreciate them. We are very excited about bringing you the largest selection of adult products in the world!! So what are you waiting for.... lets go christmas shopping the easy way... and shipping is discreet and fast too.

Todd

Return to Pics/Vids/Audio - Jack and Jillin Material