Please read the statements below and answer. ty

YES - I Agree
46%
No - I Disagree
54%

Total votes : 28

YES OR NO POLL #1

Postby Niagra » Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:09 am

Read carefully the question and the following statements.... Thanks for taking part in this.... xx

Quite a lot of women don’t really want to know anything about real male matters,..the things that move us and influence us as human beings,…many women are too happy and content inside their female entities to even enquire seriously about us. Most women make very disparaging statements whenever we try to open their minds to the things that are inately ‘male’or try to share our male quirks with them. most of the women of my experience have been quite rude about anything ‘male’and treat these matters with amused distain,…the message that i have picked up is that in our most private areas we are a bit pathetic and nasty to most female psyche…they don’t like our minds or our bodies much when it actually gets down to it!

Question: Do YOU AGREE WITH THE STATEMENTS IN THE ABOVE PARAGRAPH ?
Niagra

Re: YES OR NO POLL #1

Postby guinner » Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:28 am

Quick question Niagra
is this poll to be answered exclusively by men, or can the dick-less community also take part in it?

No it is not for only men sweety, I definetely would especially love for all woman to answer too.

And based on your comments I think I am pleased to say I am glad you decided that I am indeed not a junkie!! woohoo .. ... Niagra
guinner
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Alan » Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:44 am

guinner wrote:Quick question Niagra
is this poll to be answered exclusively by men, or can the dick-less community also take part in it?

guinner- would love to hear your input. I was going to type a response, however; after looking at your picture and reading your post above, I can't remember the question!
Alan
Major Orgasm

Postby Simpleton » Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:36 am

I would rather have seen "Usually" instead of Yes, because I do agree with the statement to a degree, not all women are like that.
Simpleton
Private Privates

Postby Alan » Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:56 am

Niagra wrote:Read carefully the question and the following statements.... Thanks for taking part in this.... xx

Quite a lot of women don’t really want to know anything about real male matters,..the things that move us and influence us as human beings,…many women are too happy and content inside their female entities to even enquire seriously about us. Most women make very disparaging statements whenever we try to open their minds to the things that are inately ‘male’or try to share our male quirks with them. most of the women of my experience have been quite rude about anything ‘male’and treat these matters with amused distain,…the message that i have picked up is that in our most private areas we are a bit pathetic and nasty to most female psyche…they don’t like our minds or our bodies much when it actually gets down to it!

Question: Do YOU AGREE WITH THE STATEMENTS IN THE ABOVE PARAGRAPH ?

Okay, I am going to very brief for two reasons; 1) I want to get back to looking at guinner's pic and; 2) the above statement is so pathetic, I would prefer not wasting my time on it.

The above statements are nothing more than some guy (although posted by Niagra, I assume it represents a male's perspective) trying to justify his selfish needs and avoid any and all responsibility for the reasons why his relationships with women continually fail. In fact, he even finds comfort in somehow blaming all women for his relationship problems without making any attempt to look internally for problem identification and solution.

My expertise with women (unfortunately) is only limited to knowing "what not to do" in a relationship; as I have made every mistake known to man. I will admit that I don't understand women, but I have learned that that the common denominator with my problems in all areas of my life (including women) is either partially if not entirely my fault.

Although I love women, this post really has nothing to with females and their relationships. It is about the fact that I hate excuses, justification and the inability to accept responsibility. I don't want to waste much more time on this, so here is an example of where I am coming from.....

....."a lot of women don't want to know about real male matters" (justification and unaccountability for selfish needs and actions)
- Are you joking? I love women and sex, but I have to call bullshit on this. "Real male matters" (in my opinion) have nothing to do with a males "feelings", only a mans actions. "Real male matters" are about being a good father, or son, or husband, or providor. It is about unconditionally helping those that need help (family, friends, strangers).

....."the things that move us and influence us as human beings" (justification by validation)
- I am laughing my ass off. Is this person really trying to define his selfishness as understanably expected and justified?

I could go on and on, but for everyones' benefit I will only make one more comment. Look at the transition in the original post which at first refers to "a lot" of women, then gracefully expands to "many women", only to be followed by a reference to "most women", then ultimate closes his argument with a conclusion that is indirectly conclusive to "all women".

Either this guy is fucked up in the head, or he is a politician.

Sorry for being a little too deep, but Niagra said to carefully read all of the phrases.
Alan
Major Orgasm

Postby jackenov » Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:24 pm

Couldn't agree more Alan. Very well put.
jackenov
Lieutenant Libido

Postby guinner » Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:20 pm

Alan:
Okay, I am going to very brief for two reasons; 1) I want to get back to looking at guinner's pic and; 2) the above statement is so pathetic, I would prefer not wasting my time on it.

1. hahaha, you're too funny, glad you took your time to write down your thoughts anyway, that was a good read!
2. I guess you are right, but I'm going to follow your example anyway ;)

Btw, I'm still not going to vote in this poll until I get a green light, haha, don't want it to be biased by my female opinion or anything :roll:
That doesn't mean I can't write in here I guess....it's a hair raising piece of text (and if you look at my av, you notice that is a pretty big achievement anyway!), but damn, either Niagra should give up the illegal substances or she copied a piece of text from an extremely screwed up dude.

First of all, and this has nothing to do with the statements that are made, using terms like "quite a lot of woman", "many woman" and "most woman" tells me that the person who wrote this doesn't really believe it himself and just needs to rant for some reason, as it doesn't leave any room for counterarguments, at least none that he is willing to take seriously (yeah, I'm going with the screwed up dude theory, haha)

The statement itself is bullshit of course, and like Alan said, too pathetic to waste too much time on. Yes, there are people who do not care one bit about the other person. But those are just as likely to be men, and I don't think it accounts for either the majority of the male or the female polulation, it is just a little group of humans that need to be avoided.

Now, I think Alan was already very elaborate in his analyses, so let me jump to that last line:
"....they don’t like our minds or our bodies much when it actually gets down to it!..."
hmmm, the rest of the piece was about the "male mind", or so I thought...where the fuck did the "or our bodies" part come from?!?
Oke, even though I think this was written by a young guy that has some serious issues, he's right about one thing, I don't like HIS mind, and I'm sure quite a lot/many/most women will agree on that :D

I will admit that I don't understand women

I can't end this without replying to that statement Alan. You're old enough to know that women in general are not some different species you just haven't figured out yet. Women are just as complicated as men are...humans in general are complicated beings and you'll probably never understand one completely (other than yourself perhaps), but hey, that's what keeps it interesting, doesn't it.
guinner
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby hot-big-guy » Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:06 pm

WOW this is soooo deep into the thought process of the male. Way to much information in that paragraph to either agree or NOt.

So is ok to agree to but NOT all of it. :?:
hot-big-guy
Private Privates

Postby Niagra » Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:43 pm

I absolutely love this forum so much and all of you. Now I think we all know that the thoughts above are not mine . And we then must assume that they are someone elses ... I would like for us to imagine for just a moment having these thoughts as a reality. And please by all means Express how you feel about them ... I can't say more without damaging the revelance of these three polls so please just read them as was asked and vote... If you want to add comments that would be greatfully appreciated. Truly I am greatfull.
Niagra

Postby Mani » Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:35 pm

I gotta say this, some of those statements in that paragraph are things my very own MOTHER told me and my brothers about how women think of men. My experience in life is NOT that most women feel this way - but I KNOW for a FACT that some definitely DO!
Mani

Return to Just Chattin'