Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Electric Tooth Brush

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Electric Tooth Brush

Postby cockmasta » Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:23 pm

I was trying to use an electric tooth brush to masturbate but I didn't feel "pleasure". Do you know where to place the head of the brush on my penis? Please help me out. It's the only vibrator I have in possesion.
cockmasta
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby redlion » Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:10 am

Try using the head of a hand drill. Push down slightly and remember to turn it on.
All unwarranted pms will be ignored!

These include
*Requests for chatting
*Requests for pics
*Requests for camming

No Exceptions!
redlion
Masturbation Queen

Postby oochr1soo » Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:42 am

put it right beow the v on the head
oochr1soo
Private Privates

Postby cockmasta » Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:14 pm

Yeah that works thanks.
cockmasta
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Gia » Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:31 pm

OMG i didnt know you guys could do that. I though it was only for us. I use to use that when i was younger until I got my very own vibrator. for the first week i used it like 3 times a day lol no joke.
Gia
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby matmanic » Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:10 pm

i prefer to use the electric toothbrush to tickle under my balls while i'm jerking off. makes for a terrific cum.
matmanic
Private Privates

Postby christabell » Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:11 am

Gia wrote:OMG i didnt know you guys could do that. I though it was only for us. I use to use that when i was younger until I got my very own vibrator. for the first week i used it like 3 times a day lol no joke.

sounds like me lol. I think I wore my first vibrator out lol.
christabell

Battery Powered Toothbrush - No Hands

Postby mastermate » Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:58 pm

:D You also need an ace type elastic bandage. When erect, wrap bandage once around cock just below the coronal ridge. It needs to be firm, but not too tight. Place toothbrush head (back, smooth side - NOT the bristles!) against the most sensitive spot - right at the tip where the coronal ridge comes together. Wrap one more time, tightly enough to hold the toothbrush firmly in place against Mr. Pleasure spot. Lie back, turn on, and enjoy.

I find that the sensation is wonderful, but normally not quite enough all by itself to orgasm. Not to worry: Unwind some more bandage, and after leaving a foot or more slack, tie an overhand knot in it. Place over cock and toothbrush, about mid cock, and pull rather tight. Pull the ends apart - one with each hand - to tighten and transfer pressure to cock. It will be subtle, due to the stretch of the bandage. Generate whatever motions seem to work best, and best meet the mood. The more you have to "strain" to get there, the better. One last tip: I find that I can't completely remain still, but rather tend to do some serious humping into the air when fully excited. This causes the "heavy-handled toothbrush" to slip out of place, due to its butt not resting exactly on the bed - it is either too long, or too short. A solution is to place something across the top of your thighs to rest it on - this works great, and results in things staying exactly in place :) as desired.
mastermate
Private Privates

Check out this video

Postby Andy P » Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:02 pm

Here is a nice how-to video for using an electric toothbrush. I have not tried this yet, but it really looks like fun.

http://seemyorgasm.com/view_video.php?v ... aa148d556b
str8, Married
Andy P
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby JillinVa » Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:47 pm

Holly Cow! Like Gia, I had no idea this sorta thing worked for guys!

My hubby recently bought a new razor, the kind that vibrates (something like "power or fusion") Now you all have me wondering if he uses it for more than shaving! LOL[/b]
JillinVa
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby LoveThyself! » Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:50 pm

ouch... vibrating razors underneath the drawstring..... sounds like my worst nightmare!
LoveThyself!

Return to Techniques