View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 12:09 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Hot Night

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Hot Night

Postby SavoryIce » Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:31 am

So...I'm just in my apartment...first year of my college studies in Journalism are over...I have made no summer plans whatsoever...I was going to have my boyfriend over in two days...So it's me all by my lonesome in my apartment.

I sit at my desk fiddling on my laptop, when I realized that this could damn well be a great night.

I open the blinds and shuffle them to the side, and I sit there looking out over the still night, with neon lights illuminating the city. Then, I thought of having sex with my boyfriend, and that started me up...

I was wearing short-shorts and a pretty tight T-shirt; no bra, just my panties. So, I slowly slide my shorts down to my ankles and throw them aside. Remember, I'm doing this for anyone on the building across to see if they had binoculars. :roll: Public masturbation/sex is the one thing I always thought will satisfy me.

Then, I slowly pressure down on my clitoris, using the silky material of the panties to massage it and get it to come out...Then I slip my panties down my legs and hang them on the corner of the desk.

I now position myself on the stool so that my body and the stool both contribute to pressuring my clitoris...and it felt great...so to make it even more arousing to myself, I began to slowly pull my shirt up, hands crossed over...when I realize three guys hanging out on the roof on the opposite building, one of them looking straight at me with a pair of binoculars. Their ecstatic smiles let me know they were pleased...so I continued.

I slide the shirt over my head, my hands teasing my nipples as they passed over, and I now sat completely nude on the stool, my nipples hard, my clitoris hungering for a good rub...and three guys getting the full view.

Closing my eyes and throwing my head back, I slid my left hand down to my bikini area while easing my right hand up my stomach area and over my breasts.

As I did so, I rubbed my clitoris slowly and rounded my fingers on my labia (I shave thoroughly, so no pubic hair for my fingers to get stuck) to get me close to orgasm...but every time I got near, I decided not to unload yet...because I loved the ecstasy, and I sure didn't want to disappoint these guys with a quickie.

My middle and index fingers were just going in and out of my pussy and after a while, I began to moan and twist my torso about, rubbing my nipples and my stomach to stimulate me further.

I continued this cycle for about 45 minutes...I opened my eyes and looked directly at the three guys and noticed that they were still watching intently. I smiled and continued on.

By the time I hit an hour, I was ready to just unload then and there; my fingers rubbed in and out of my pussy frantically, my clitoris getting so satisfied finally that I unloaded in a matter of seconds. It felt so, so satisfying...way better than sex, to be honest.

I had prepared no towel or cloth, or anything, for that matter, to catch the cum, but I figured it wouldn't be a problem, so I let it all out on the glass. Took me a whole two minutes to wipe it out. Of course, I wiped it out with a small cloth directly after unloading, so I was still nude, and they watched me still as I rubbed up and down to get the cum out.

Afterwards, I decided I didn't need my clothes again that night...so I lay back on my bed nude...and the guys still watched me...I fell asleep...but woke up 30 minutes later and did the same thing I did before, but this time for like an hour and a half, instead. The guys weren't watching, so I took time to lay down a towel on the bed the second time, and pleasure myself on the bead, legs spread wide...65 degrees at the least...and I teased my labia and clitoris for an hour and a half, until I realized the time was 4:00 AM...so I slowly sped up the process, slowly going faster, my heart pumping more hastily as I fantasized sex with my boyfriend, my breathing speeding up...until finally I let out a long moan and shot my second load that night...I was way tired, so I fell asleep right there.

I woke up about 7:00 AM when someone knocked on the door, and as I was hardly concious, I rushed to the door completely nude, not realizing until I actually opened it, so I just let my door slide open from the pull that I gave it...me standing there completely nude, but sort of turned on...but luckily, it was my BF...which actually made it better.

NOTE: If I can get this on the home page for the site, then that'd be cool. :)
SavoryIce
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby leatherhead » Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:17 am

MMM...MMMM. Just came while imagining this story unfolding before my eyes. THANKS!!!!
leatherhead
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby SavoryIce » Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:20 am

You're welcome. I told it to my BF one time and he did the same. :roll:
SavoryIce
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby HKR1 » Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:13 pm

Savoryice, I'm so hard after reading your account of masturbation session. I only wish i was one the lucky guys watching you play with your pussy.

Am I right in assuming you are a squirter?
HKR1
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby SavoryIce » Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:02 pm

HKR1 wrote:Savoryice, I'm so hard after reading your account of masturbation session. I only wish i was one the lucky guys watching you play with your pussy.

Am I right in assuming you are a squirter?

Yeah...It's weird to admit...but I will say that I'm no the on that should have an orgams that lands on the bed.
SavoryIce
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby redc0at » Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:53 pm

WOW
redc0at
Private Privates

Postby SavoryIce » Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:13 am

redc0at wrote:WOW

:D
SavoryIce
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby Doma » Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:44 pm

Very hot and well written. I'd love to see you do that.
Sexuality: Heterosexual (Straight)
Physique: Chubby but sexy
Circumcised: Yes
Cock Length: 6 in. (Approximately)
Cock Girth: 5 in.
J/O Frequency: 1-2 times a day
Doma
Major Orgasm

Postby footage » Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:06 am

I bet they all unload their own cum that night especially after seeing a squirter. They might not ever get to see that again. They will be jerking off for years to come.
footage
Major Orgasm

Postby showoff60m » Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:11 pm

As i read your stroy a tent begins to appear in my shorts. I am sitting at my computer, planning to spend the morning masturbating to your posts and those of all the other women who share this nauighty pleasure. I love tp watch women masturbate and love to be watched by weomen so your post gets mevery aroused.

I read it slow, with my wet slippery cock in my hand, enjoying every word and thye excitement you experience as you slowly masturbate for complete strangers. I will read it again and again until I let myself cum....thinking of you.
showoff60m
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby malik12 » Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:39 pm

hot story savoury, i really wouldnt mind a private re enactment lol
malik12

Postby perthm18 » Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:40 pm

Thanks for that savouryice .... i just had an awesome masturbate session 8)
perthm18
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby bs3145 » Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:03 pm

If I were one of those guys I would have joined in so you had something to watch to. Is there anything better than staying up late to masterbate and so much better if you have an audience
bs3145
Private Privates

Postby SavoryIce » Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:42 am

bs3145 wrote:If I were one of those guys I would have joined in so you had something to watch to. Is there anything better than staying up late to masterbate and so much better if you have an audience

You'd have had to go down a lot of floors, crossed the street, and come back up a lot more floors. Then again, I guess that's nothing if it's all for a great cum.
Female / 21 / Straight / Dating
SavoryIce
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby BigBob » Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:43 am

SavoryIce wrote:
bs3145 wrote:If I were one of those guys I would have joined in so you had something to watch to. Is there anything better than staying up late to masterbate and so much better if you have an audience

You'd have had to go down a lot of floors, crossed the street, and come back up a lot more floors. Then again, I guess that's nothing if it's all for a great cum.

hehe, no kidding, that's nothing to have a great cum!!!!
Love to chat with women, PM if interested
Very straight.
BigBob
Five Star General Genatalia

Return to Stories