View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 8:41 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Girl Cousin

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Girl Cousin

Postby joedancer » Sun May 20, 2007 1:53 am

It began as sort of a dare or a "show" and don't tell with my cousin. She and I were about the same age, about 13 at the time. Each time became bolder and then, in her bedroom one day, it became a game of "hide" and "find " which each of us hiding someone on our bodies and he other searching for it. It didn't take long before she was unfastening my pants or I would have my hand down her shorts and in her panties.

This developed into us letting the other partially undress the other which turned into her playing with me and then jerking me off, "or" me fingering her. It was as if she enjoyed letting me touch her more than her touching me. I felt the same and enjoyed touching her because she liked it.

She was an exhibitionist, just like I was. The "secret" we shared went on for a few years. It remained simply touching and masturbation but we felt at ease with each other.

We did things in a daring way, sometimes in her bedroom, of in their basement, or in my basement.

Even if she didn't jerk me off, I would jerk off as soon as I got home from their house.

JD
joedancer

Postby rdl30 » Wed May 23, 2007 2:20 pm

No comment.
Last edited by rdl30 on Sat May 26, 2007 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rdl30
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby joedancer » Sat May 26, 2007 11:02 am

AFter reading the disclaimers in the Announcements, it is probably best if this thread goes away.
joedancer

Postby Doma » Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:32 pm

Why are you people so stiff-necked about this kind of stuff, its just a cousin GOD!! (Rolls Eyes) I seem to recall a thread about this guy who jacks off with his sister and people seemed to go crazy for it, I don't see whats so different about this. Now if it comes to the point where he is fucking his mom or sister thats where I draw the line, but it was just his cousin. The beauty of this forum is that you can share whatever you want, naughty, dirty, disturbing anything

Anyway very nice Joe its good to hear that you and your cousin are very sexually open and flexible, out of curiosity are you still that "close" with her.
Sexuality: Heterosexual (Straight)
Physique: Chubby but sexy
Circumcised: Yes
Cock Length: 6 in. (Approximately)
Cock Girth: 5 in.
J/O Frequency: 1-2 times a day
Doma
Major Orgasm

Postby SavoryIce » Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:02 am

Doma wrote:Why are you people so stiff-necked about this kind of stuff, its just a cousin GOD!! (Rolls Eyes) I seem to recall a thread about this guy who jacks off with his sister and people seemed to go crazy for it, I don't see whats so different about this. Now if it comes to the point where he is fucking his mom or sister thats where I draw the line, but it was just his cousin. The beauty of this forum is that you can share whatever you want, naughty, dirty, disturbing anything

Anyway very nice Joe its good to hear that you and your cousin are very sexually open and flexible, out of curiosity are you still that "close" with her.

I can mostly agree. I wouldn't do these things myself, but it's not like there's any animosity to them...and nothing bears more shame than what you let it bear. If he wants to share this story, then he has the freedom of speech to do so. If you have nothing good to say, then say nothing.
Female / 21 / Straight / Dating
SavoryIce
Captain ImaCummin'

Return to Stories