It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 4:03 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

experiences with dildos w/suction cups?

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Postby Outsider » Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:28 pm

ilikeit, how goes it with the dildo? do you do any sucking or jacking on it while getting off or is it strictly anal?
42, male, married, horny

PMs welcomed! :)
Outsider
Major Orgasm

Postby ilikeitalot » Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:30 pm

I haven't tried it out yet... maybe it kinda scares me? No, I guess I just haven't had the combination of opportunity and desire yet. No, I don't use it for sucking or jacking... I just don't see any appeal in that. I did try sucking it though, just to see what it was like. It felt very alien in my mouth. I'd say a real cock would be better... much softer, more spongy... that would have to be better. But now I know what it must be like for a girl the first time... in your mouth, a cock is much bigger feeling than you'd think lol. And it seems like it'd be very hard to keep the teeth from scraping it. And it seems like your mouth would get tired quickly. Yep, this makes me appreciate girls that suck cock even more lol.
ilikeitalot

Postby Niagra » Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:06 pm

But now I know what it must be like for a girl the first time... in your mouth, a cock is much bigger feeling than you'd think lol. And it seems like it'd be very hard to keep the teeth from scraping it. And it seems like your mouth would get tired quickly. Yep, this makes me appreciate girls that suck cock even more lol.

Right on and that is a truly good thing for you to have experienced ... I think all guys should grab their ladys vibes or one of there own and seriously have a go at sucking on it for even a mere 5 minutes like you are actually sucking a cock. It should open your eyes to many things. Then try and deep throat the S.O.B. lol Now .... Class dismissed... go on I dare ya!. And don't forget to keep those teeth off no one wants a blow job with teeth scraping along the shaft
faster thats it work that hand on it while you suck it
.. twirl that tongue ... suck it bitch!! lol

LMAOOOO
Niagra

Postby LoveThyself! » Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:49 am

LOl, babe.. And I agree... everyone should give it a go (you don't have to tell anyone about it, either).

Giving good head is quite an art form. But you'll be happy to know, Ms. Niagra, that I'm VERY good at it. >winks<
LoveThyself!

Postby ilikeitalot » Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:54 am

Then try and deep throat the S.O.B. lol Now .... Class dismissed...

OMG, forgot about that. Yeah, after just a FEW INCHES, it was making me gag. Just the slightest bumping against the back/roof of my mouth was triggering the gag reflex. How in the hell does any girl deep throat a cock? That must be a really difficult thing to learn. Guys, any girl who does this for you deserves all the appreciation and praise you can heap upon her lol.
ilikeitalot

Postby LoveThyself! » Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:01 pm

Hey, ilike... yeah, it's a learned control, stopping that gag reflex, but it can be done. Mind over matter can do a lot more than just delay or prolong orgasms! But I will say this - a real cock is very different from the toys. There's a lot more 'give' to it, and the head is quite soft at the back of the throat, so even though it seems really very hard to those of us who have them, it's quite pliable. At least for me. But then again, I have a big mouth, too, so maybe that's all it is. Guess some of the girls will have to chime in and give us their take on all of this.

Plus - it's a whole lot more fun to have someONE in your mouth rather than someTHING. When you are down there and you have total control of things, it is quite empowering. So what might make you gag or stop or give up with a mock cock doesn't necessarily happen the same with actual flesh in your mouth. Again, my personal take on things. I mean, you don't give head to your fleshlight, do you? It's just not the same thing as going down on a woman. Same with a toy vs. a boy.

But Niagra was right in that it gives you a whole different appreciation for what those girls do for us. God bless 'em! (and the men who know what they are doing down there, too!)
LoveThyself!

Postby guinner » Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:20 pm

LoveThyself!:Guess some of the girls will have to chime in and give us their take on all of this.

Funny, it doesn't look like you need any chiming in, you already said it all!
But as this might just be one of my favorite subjects, I'm going to do so anyway ;)

No, a toy is not a cock, haha. Btw, even though a cock has a lot more 'give' to it, and the head is softer at the back of the throat like you said, I don't think that makes the gag reflex any less in the beginning.
Practice does, so there's hope for everyone!! lol.

Think of it this way, that gag reflex is there to protect you, it serves a purpose...just not in this case.
Luckily it's a reflex you can have control over...like LT said, mind over matter!
And well worth it I might add!
it's a whole lot more fun to have someONE in your mouth rather than someTHING.

amen
guinner
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby LoveThyself! » Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:02 am

God, I love you babe. So glad you're back.

Big smiles all night long now.
LoveThyself!

Postby rocket » Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:27 pm

i just got one of those purple ribbed dongs and I LOVE IT! :D
Age - 25 yrs. old
Cock - 5"
Sexuality - Bisexual
rocket
Masturbater Sergeant

Previous

Return to Techniques