View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 4:07 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

ONE TIME ONLY

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

ONE TIME ONLY

Postby gold47 » Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:40 am

This is a story about a masturbation experiance that only hapened the way it did one time.There is a tourist attraction that i go to and watch girls and masturbate,it is a fish farm where you can walk around and look at trout fish in cement tanks in the ground.It is a hard place to masturbate at and hard to get a full erection but when everthing works out it is worth it.One saturday morning i decided to go to the fish farm,i stopped at a secluded place about a mile before and pulled my pants down a little ways and pulled my shirt over my penis and thighs and sat a small cup of lube beside me and proceeded on.I pulled into the parking lot and parked near the end where nobody parks and i had a good view of the fish tanks and the paved walking area around them,there was no girls that caught my attention so i sat in my car and waited.In a little while a car pulled up and out stepprd a guy and a very sexy slim brunett wearing a very short sundress that just covered her panties,she was slimmer than i liked but her legs and thighs were silky smooth so i decided to watch her and masturbate.She got out to the viewing area and started at the far end,i coated my fingers with lube and reached under my shirt and started rubbing the head of my half of an erection and in no time the head of my dick was really tingling.As she got closer to where i was parked,about 50 feet from the tanks,i realized just how sexy she really was and the tingling was getting very intense and once i thought i was about to cum but it did not happen,I only had a partial erection but felt ready to cum but a car started up and as it left it drove by my car making me nervous and losing some pleasure so i had to start over.She was now directly out in front of my car and i was rubbing all around the head of my dick with slippery fingers,i was starring right at her thighs and the tingling was like never before and my hips started shaking and i badly wanted to cum and normally would have allready,then all the sudden she squatted down on the oppisite side facing me to take pictures of the fish,this changed my whole world,she had on light pink panties that snuggly covered a large mound with the center of the panties sunk in between meaty lips.The tingling was out of this world and my hips were shaking out of controle,then all of the sudden i felt a powerfull throbbing and i was getting a full erection,my legs started tightning up and i was pushing my feet against the floorboard so hard that my but was rising up a little from the seat,i felt like i was going to explode but i was not cumming,my breathing was quivering and all the sudden she leaned a little sideways and her panties pulled in her then back out and that view sent me over the edge,my hardon was throbbing with every heartbeat and i felt a rush of cum flowing from the base of my erection through the length and it spewed out onto my belly as i started a quivering moan that continued as four more pumps of burning hot cum spilled out on my belly dripping down on my left thigh.My hips were still shaking as i drove away and looked between her thighs one more time.
gold47
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby dicklion » Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:51 pm

That is great- My god I am hard all over again and I jacked off twice this morning. :wink: :lol:
masturbate 1-3 times a day ( occasionally I will do it 5+ times)
Have relationships and have regualr frequent sex and this makes me jackoff more.
write to : [email protected]
Love to jackoff in front of a group of ladies, outside anywhere
dicklion
Five Star General Genatalia

Return to Stories