49%
MSN
33%
Other
9%

Total votes : 45

What's best for Cam-2-Cam

Postby bethfan » Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:07 am

I just got a cam hooked up (digital video) and am keen to try it out. Wanted to know from you experienced-types what is the best channel, i.e. which has the best image.

All contributions gratefully received.
bethfan
Lieutenant Libido

Postby tuffjacker » Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:26 pm

I've recently gone onto Skype and the results are great. It came recommended by a forum member and we have already had a clear and very enjoyable session. You can have full screen image and the sound is good. It's free to download and I found it easy to use. Yahoo is also good.

Our own chatroom of course should not be forgotten but the image is very small. I also seem to have trouble with the audio side whereas on Skype I don't. What ever system it's good to cam 2 cam Enjoy every minute.
Male/ Definitely straight / Married
/Circumcised / Loves masturbation /Rubber fetish
tuffjacker
Lieutenant Libido

Postby bethfan » Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:19 pm

Thanks! I'll check it out.
bethfan
Lieutenant Libido

iChat/AIM is great

Postby whackamole » Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:48 pm

i've used Yahoo, Skype and MB chat, but by far the best video quality and audio is iChat or AOL IM; i'm on a mac so i use iChat which interfaces nicely with AIM; have cammed with both Mac and PC users. Hi-resolution (for web cam) and smooth video, and the audio is nice, keeps the hands free.
whackamole
Private Privates

Postby bethfan » Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:42 pm

I also use a Mac, so this is interesting. I tried Skype on tuffjacker's recommendation and it is very good but is, of course, limited to other Skype users. Can you confirm that iChat is limited to .Mac and AIM users? If so, is the AIM quality also good?

Tks in advance.
bethfan
Lieutenant Libido

Postby whackamole » Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:45 pm

as i said, i have used iChat with both .mac and AIM. I believe it is essentially the AOL IM interface. I've cammed with both Mac users using iChat and PC users using AIM and works well. i use my digital camcorder attached via FireWire so my picture is quite clear and the cams i see are much better than any other IM program i have used. It doesn't seem to matter whether the other person is using AIM or ichat, both pics are very clear and less jerky.
whackamole
Private Privates

Postby bethfan » Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:01 pm

Tks 4 that. I also use a digital camcorder attached via FireWire, so I'll see what cums up in iChat and AIM. :wink:

Pity there isn't one masturbation channel that everyone uses. Or am I just missing something?
bethfan
Lieutenant Libido

Postby NogenBogen » Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:48 am

tuffjacker wrote:I've recently gone onto Skype and the results are great. It came recommended by a forum member and we have already had a clear and very enjoyable session. You can have full screen image and the sound is good. It's free to download and I found it easy to use. Yahoo is also good.

Our own chatroom of course should not be forgotten but the image is very small. I also seem to have trouble with the audio side whereas on Skype I don't. What ever system it's good to cam 2 cam Enjoy every minute.

There are + - signs under the video pane in the MP chatroom to alter size are there not?
NogenBogen
Private Privates

Postby tuffjacker » Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:59 pm

Yes but with Skype you can get a full screen image.
Male/ Definitely straight / Married
/Circumcised / Loves masturbation /Rubber fetish
tuffjacker
Lieutenant Libido

Postby happyjack » Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:44 pm

I'm going to try Skype...I hear lots of good things about it. I'll post a review
married male/50's/mutual masturbation lover
happyjack
Private Privates

Postby drench_me_ladies » Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:46 pm

I just got a cam today and eager to put it to use! I recorded myself playing around some then cumming...it was real hot to see my cock real close = )

I usually use Yahoo
drench_me_ladies
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby footage » Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:22 pm

I have heard of Skype but I dont know how to get to it. I use yahoo now. I recenty got a cam too. I broke it off its surface so Ive gotten a new one to attach to the computer or a flat surface. The one im using now has a great picture but I need to install the new one because it cuts off on me alot and freezes.any ladies wanna watch me a black guy jerk off cool.
footage
Major Orgasm

Return to Cam2Cam