Premier Online Masturbation Community Masturbation Page Forum Index

View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 9:31 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

anal plugs - keeping them in place for daily wear?

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

anal plugs - keeping them in place for daily wear?

Postby Outsider » Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:28 am

I've got a couple of anal plugs that I've tried to wear when doing normal things like work, shopping and things like that. One is a gumdrop plug and the other is a jelly plug like these in these pictures.

Image Image

The problem is that neither will stay in, as they eventually work their way out. The gumdrop plug seems to be too small in diameter to stay in, along with the last ridge being too close to the base to pop in all the way. The jelly plug goes all the way in nicely for a while but it is soft enough that it also works out.
I've looked at alot of toy websites but haven't seen one that looks like it would stay in. Does anyone use one in daily wear? Is there a certain type that works well for this? Or a technique to keep one in? I'm not sure I'd even like it staying in for hours but I want to at least try to see if I like it. Thanks for any tips or advice.
42, male, married, horny

PMs welcomed! :)
Outsider
Major Orgasm

Postby Alan » Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:41 am

Have you tried walking on your hands and/ or using duct tape?

Just kidding?
Alan
Major Orgasm

Postby LoveThyself! » Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:40 pm

I have that issue too, when walking around with Aneros massagers in, or some of my smaller plugs. First of all, you are lubed, so things slide out easier. Second, you are upright, so gravity is working against you. Third, your body will naturally try to 'push' things out, and the muscles which do that are involuntary, so you can't really control that. Short of wearing very tight and constricting garments to help hold it in, I think you need to go with something bigger. I have a plug called a Tantus Severin that is HUGE (5.75 long and 2.25 diameter). It takes quite a bit of effort to get it in, and consequently more than a little push to get it out, too. But talk about a FULL feeling. As I walk, it will pump and press against my prostate and moreso than any other toy I own will produce a prostatic orgasm at the most unlikely times. I'll often have to catch myself against a wall or some furniture as my legs buckle and prostatic fluid gushes out my semi-erect cock. So give a look at a larger toy, Outsider - it may be what you are looking for. But be prepared to be leveled by random orgasms - may want to rethink wearing it while out in public.

http://www.healthyandactive.com/ec702.html
LoveThyself!

Postby Outsider » Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:39 am

Alan the duct tape actually did cross my mind. Not seriously .... but I did think about that. :lol:

LT! Thanks for the tips. I was looking at the larger plugs online last night and will probably try something like that. The random orgasms don't sound bad at all. :D
42, male, married, horny

PMs welcomed! :)
Outsider
Major Orgasm

Postby Maddog42 » Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:28 pm

Outside.. off topic.. but I want to cum everything I see your avatar!! Awesome.

I have the same issue with my aneros when I walk around with it.
Maddog42
Lieutenant Libido

Return to Techniques