Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Anyone heard of "AugustaJacks"

Places to Meet, and People to Jack or to Jill

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Anyone heard of "AugustaJacks"

Postby muscle495 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:04 pm

there is or recently was a masturbation club in the Augusta GA area called "Augusta Jacks". A club of st8, gay, bi and curious men would get together and enjoy whacking off. Men from nearby counties in both GA and SC. Does anyone know anything about this club or how to contact its organizers. I have never done anything like this, but I really want too, BADDD. If I can find this club or some of its members I am ready to get naked and start beating some meat. Thanks in advance for your input!

ps Thanks for offering and running this fourm
muscle495

Postby mark2005walters » Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:19 am

Saw some info on this too and tried to go to their yahoo page but it evidently doesn't exist. Sounds like fun. Absolutely straight, upstate SC here and would like to try something like this--never have before. No desire to touch or be touched, I guess it's just the exhibition part of it that's interesting.

Mark
mark2005walters

Postby muscle495 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:41 pm

Thanks for the reply Mark, I sent you a follow up email. There must be someone in the Augusta area that is not afraid to get a together for some jack off fun. A group atmosphere like Augusta Jacks would decress some of the anxiety. It is too bad no one knows anything about the group. Maybe Ill get a positive reply soon.
muscle495

Return to Jack and Jill Buddies