View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 9:50 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

GAS STATION

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

GAS STATION

Postby gold47 » Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:00 am

I tried out a new place to masturbate last weekend,actualy i went there the weekend before but had no luck.All wallmart supercenters have gas stations on the property at the outer edge of the parking lot.In a town close to where i live you can park at the outer parking spaces and be 35 feet from the gas station.I got the idea that if i went at night that nobody could see in my car and the gas station would be lit up,so i tried it two weekends ago with no luck,there was a few good looking girls got gas but they were at the pump for a very short time,when i would start getting a hard on they were done and would leave,things went better the next weekend.
Last friday night i went to the supercenter and parked in the outermost parking area,there was nobody else near me and i was mostly in the dark.I had a very good view of the gas station that was lit up,there was only a 16 foot wide road between me and the gas station,the pumps a little farther.Ther was no way anybody couls see me so i had my pants pulled down almost to my knees,my shirt pulled back and my dick uncovered and i waited hoping to get to watch a sexy girl pumping gas.
Lots of cars were pulling in and out getting gas but no luck ,then a four wheel drive pickup pulled in directly to the left of me about 35 feet away,out steps a great looking brunette wearing short beige shorts,she had sexy long legs and was showing a lot of thigh.This was my chance,i quickly put my fingers in a cup of lube and scooped up some and smeared it all over my dick that was getting hard.She put the nozzle in her truck and stepped to the side a little,it seemed like she was going to fill it up giving me more time,i started stroking and in no time the head of my erection was tingling,then she climed in the back of the truck and opened the lid on a cooler and bent over to look in it,her ass cheeks were really showing and my hardon was now throbbing,she stood up ,climed back down to check the pump but she left the lid up on the cooler,then opened the door on the truck and got some drinks and climed back in the bed of the truck.She bent over again and was putting the drinks in the cooler one at a time,what a view looking between her ass cheeks.I was now starting to shake and i could feel the cum as it just started to flow up through my erection,my legs tightened,my but rose up and a gush of cum shot out on my belly.
gold47
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby footman » Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:31 pm

Hot story bro! It's always nice when you get extended looks as you wank off.

Do be careful though- Wal-Mart is one of those places with cameras everywhere!
Last edited by footman on Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
footman
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby gold47 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:19 am

You are right about the cameras,i would not want to do this in the wallmart parking lot in the daytime,if anyone tries this make sure it is at night and park where there is no light pole near you.In the summer you can see some real sexy girls getting gas at the wallmart gas stations,if you park at the outer edge accross from the station you are close and you get a good view.
gold47
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby dicklion » Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:48 pm

Camera do put damper on this type of action these days-----
masturbate 1-3 times a day ( occasionally I will do it 5+ times)
Have relationships and have regualr frequent sex and this makes me jackoff more.
write to : [email protected]
Love to jackoff in front of a group of ladies, outside anywhere
dicklion
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby footman » Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:39 pm

Cameras do put damper on this type of action these days-----
They're everywhere it seems, and more being added every day.
footman
Captain ImaCummin'

Return to Stories