View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 3:59 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

STORE

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

STORE

Postby gold47 » Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:35 am

I live out in the country about seven miles from a town and about three miles from a small comunity that has a combination store and gas station,owned and operated by a married couple that are in there late thirtys.The husband runs the store in the mornings and his wife in the evenings.
I go here a lot to buy food or drinks,and they also sell cooked meals,which they have an employe that does the cooking.Cathy,the thirty somthing girl that runs the store in the evenings is a gourgest brunette,she is about five feet eight inches tall,has very firm tits and a well built body that is not skinny by no means and not at all fat,she has very meaty pussylips that show a cameltoe no matter what she wears and she has very desireable legs.
Many times when i got back home i would strip down,lay on my bed on my back and jack off with the thought of her.I am usually not in the store very long so i seldom get a hardon while looking at her,but this one day there was someone at the counter that wanted ciggaretts and cathy had to stretch and stand on one leg to reach the ones they wanted,as she turned around and reached up to the top of the shelf her whole ass cheek was showing as her short white shorts rose up and i quickly started getting a hard on,i put my items on the counter and went to the restroom and pumped out cum.
I have tried and tried to find a way to be able to watch cathy and jackoff but there was no way.One day i needed to mail a letter and i had no stamps so i went to the store to see if i could buy a stamp,it was saturday evening and cathy sold me a stamp and said i could leave my letter with her because every day at 3.00 she walked next door,which was a flee market that had there mailbox and hers side by side,i left the letter with her and went home.
Later on at home it hit me how i was going to be able to watch cathy and jack off,i needed to be parked in the parking lot on the side of the building facing toward the road when she made her walk to her mailbox and i would need a reason why i was just sitting there in my car,i had a plan,i would go inside and have her make me a sandwitch and tell her not to wrap it because i was going to sit in my car and eat it.
The following saturday i was going to try my plan out.I got to the store about thirty minutes or more before time for her to walk to the mailbox and i went in and ordered a sandwitch and told her not to wrap it because i was going to eat it in my car outside.I went to my car witch was parked near the end of the building facing the road,got in and slid my pants down a little and pulled my shirt down over my thighs ans sat a cup of lube beside me.
She was wearing her short white shorts this day and i was allready getting an erection thinking about her walking out in front of me.It was getting close to three oclock and i was watching the door and it came open and she walked out.In the sunlight she looked even better than ever,i quickly started eating my sandwitch so she would no why i was there and as she got out in front of me i put the sandwitch down and dipped my fingers in some lube and reached under my shirt and started stroking.She had about 150 feet to walk to the mailbox,as soon as she got past me i stared at her wiggling ass cheeks as she walkrd away,my erection was throbbing and i was about to cum but i wanted to cum while watching her walking back so i could see her meaty cameltoe,so i stopped stroking and just held my hardon in my hand till she was walking back.
She got to the mailbox and was walking back so i continued stroking,as she got closer where i could start seeing her sexy legs my dick was throbbing again,i thought i was going to cum even before she got close enough to see her cameltoe but i held it off,she got about fifty feet from me and i could see her cameltoe and as she was walking toward my way her shorts were going in and out of her,i could hold it off no more as my feet pushed hard against the floor and a gush of cum shot out on my belly as my hips quivered,by the time she got in front of my car i was drained.
gold47
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby dicklion » Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:13 pm

Good fun stuff-
I see a lot of jack worhty girls at stores and coffee shops I go to and hve frequently hit the bathrrom to stroke one out after they gave me a hardon...

Would love to watch them as I ws stroking....
masturbate 1-3 times a day ( occasionally I will do it 5+ times)
Have relationships and have regualr frequent sex and this makes me jackoff more.
write to : [email protected]
Love to jackoff in front of a group of ladies, outside anywhere
dicklion
Five Star General Genatalia

Re: STORE

Postby footman » Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:40 pm

...i needed to be parked in the parking lot on the side of the building facing toward the road when she made her walk to her mailbox and i would need a reason why i was just sitting there in my car,i had a plan,i would go inside and have her make me a sandwitch and tell her not to wrap it because i was going to sit in my car and eat it... she got about fifty feet from me and i could see her cameltoe and as she was walking toward my way her shorts were going in and out of her, i could hold it off no more as my feet pushed hard against the floor and a gush of cum shot out on my belly as my hips quivered,by the time she got in front of my car i was drained.
Wow Gold, you sound a lot like me! Though I've got a pretty good memory and have masturbated plenty of times in my life while thinking about a babe that I saw earlier, nothing gives me quite the rush as does blowing a load while actually watching a gal live, especially if she's close by. I had quite a voyeuristic streak years ago when I was younger and loved doing just what you're talking about- sometimes in my car, and sometimes inside a hotel. What a rush!
footman
Captain ImaCummin'

Return to Stories