Postby nemesis102 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:11 am

where u live and asl
nemesis102

Postby ryan16626 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:38 am

18 m

down in puyallup
ryan16626

Postby handeman » Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:02 am

There are quit a few folks in washington most just don,t get too specific until they know one another a little better. We do still have a few adult video places. Many are just a few miles away getting sucked or jacked. I enjoy both. I luv to set and whatch a guy getting jacked. while he sets there getting a hard one I am doing mine and I get kind of noisy when I do. It seems to attract attention of others and they cum to jack or view others doing the same.
The other day I was doing my thing when I felt a warm hand on my ass cheeks. First he sliped one hand inside my sweats the he sliped in the other hand. I then began rotating my butt aganst him. I reached behind him as I hunted for his cock, I found it and slipped my ppants down a little and placed my cock between my ass cheeks. He was hot and leeking his cummmm between my cheecks then he asked if I would cum with him as he rammed hiass into me and began squirting cummmm aalll over my ass cheecks. I am getting pretty hot now and I really fel a need toosssssqquiiirt I am almost there now OOOOOOhhhhhhssshhhit here I cummmmmmm ooooooommmmmm. Oh man I luv to cummmmm. Latter :) :roll: :wink:
handeman
Lieutenant Libido

Postby nemesis102 » Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:28 am

ok so i tried pm u back and it just didnt work lol but mee too and not to far away u should pm ur myspace so i can c wat you look like cuz im new to this and just wanna check but i would also like to chat to you on msn sumtime as well
nemesis102

Return to Jack and Jill Buddies