View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 9:25 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Masturbating in the shower

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Masturbating in the shower

Postby Alan » Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:42 am

About 10 years ago, my wife (now ex-wife) and I were on a snow ski vacation with several of her college sorority girlfriends and their new husbands, and my wife and I had to share a bathroom with another couple. On one of the nights, I was in the shower and my wife was also in the bathroom putting on her makeup. We were running late for dinner, so my wife's girlfriend asked if she could come in and start on her makeup while I was showering.

The bathroom was very small and with me being 6'5", I could easily see over the shower curtain at my wife and her friend. The shower curtain was not transparent, but you could see through it if you looked hard enough. I started to slowly stroke my cock and immediately my wife's girlfriend started watching me. She would not look me in the eyes, but I continued to jack off while I watched her watch me. My wife was clueless.

True story.
Alan
Major Orgasm

Postby OnSexuality » Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:15 am

Whoa man that sounds real hot did her friend ever mention it? Do you still know this person?
OnSexuality
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Alan » Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:40 am

OnSexuality wrote:Whoa man that sounds real hot did her friend ever mention it? Do you still know this person?

It was pretty damn hot. We never discussed the situation and I only see her now about once evey year or so(been divorced for about 8 years now).
Alan
Major Orgasm

Return to Stories