Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Places to Meet, and People to Jack or to Jill

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Postby YanksTodd » Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:50 am

Due to the U.S. Government's recent investigations into several sexuality websites, Masturbationpage.com, Clubstroke.net and all its affiliated sites will not accept any posts or stories, either fictional or based on actual events that deal with any illegal activity including but not limited to incest, bestiality and underage sexual content. Bottom line if your post or story breaks any law at anytime in any state, at the time the event took place, before it took place or after it took place it is not welcome here. If they are posted here, they will be promptly removed and any member posting them or responding to them will be banned.

Did You Say First Amendment? Please see my signature below.
Last edited by YanksTodd on Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
YanksTodd
Lieutenant Libido

Postby brisjkr » Sat Oct 15, 2005 7:11 am

It's a sad world when even your fantasies are censored
brisjkr
Lieutenant Libido

Postby YanksTodd » Sat Oct 15, 2005 7:02 pm

brisjkr wrote:It's a sad world when even your fantasies are censored

I think that's an interesting take. :D
YanksTodd
Lieutenant Libido

just gotta say

Postby Bill » Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:52 pm

nice sticker peckin out there brisjkr
Bill
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby The_Viking » Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:10 pm

I can kind of understand the underage postings (unless it is a story about your first time/experience masturbating or what not) but bestiality and incest? I did not know this was illegal... so if I was in America and I was talking to someone about the first time I masturbated and it took place at an age below 18, I would be breaking a law??? This is strange... what if I was asking a question to someone trying to figure out if I was normal for having such an experience at such an age? why is this illegal to talk about?? your laws are very screwy.... I guess you do not have a free nation afterall, sounds like a form of communism to me, not to offend you or anything, but apparently those in power over you are taking away your freedoms and rights. If I were you, I would totally fight back soon, it starts out small and then next thing you know, total oppression... geez, most of the posts are first hand (literally) accounts of a sexual experience, why is this so bad????? Puritans are still aroung over there huh??? Ask your polititions and lawyers and judges if they have ever masturbated or had a sexual encounter, I bet they have, lets take a look at Bill Clinton. We all know what/who he did... but its ok for him to use the white house as a brothel and wrong for you to say, 'I masturbated at an age below 18, and I would like to talk about it' hmm, this is getting scarry....
The_Viking

Postby dicklion » Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:25 pm

Good job on the law issue.
We have a price to pay for the freedom- only lawbreakers are worried when any 1st amendment BS gets mentioned. Do the right thing and write about it and all will be OK.

Other sites have the complete freedom andthey get shut and reopened with new name- break the laws there.....
masturbate 1-3 times a day ( occasionally I will do it 5+ times)
Have relationships and have regualr frequent sex and this makes me jackoff more.
write to : [email protected]
Love to jackoff in front of a group of ladies, outside anywhere
dicklion
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby moritzdave » Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:46 pm

I can kind of understand the underage postings (unless it is a story about your first time/experience masturbating or what not) but bestiality and incest? I did not know this was illegal... so if I was in America and I was talking to someone about the first time I masturbated and it took place at an age below 18, I would be breaking a law??? This is strange...

If you live in Europe I can see why you are confused about this. I love this country but your average American is raised around the though that sex is dirty and the culture here is a little on the prudish side. Especially when you are talking about the people that make the laws and govern what everyone can do and can not do! And then people in the US wonder why sex crimes are lower in Europe compared to here in the US. Its sad and its only getting worse as its like they want this country to be politically correct and more like Disneyland. Yes we have freedoms that others do not have but when it comes to things of a sexual nature people freak and they feel the need to control others because they can not get past there own hang ups. They also can not stand that someone might be doing something that the church does not want to happen.

Example: If you have to go to the bathroom really bad and there is no bathroom and you can not hold it. And a police officer catches you pissing in whats considered to be a public area you can be jailed and branded a sex offender. Not that I want to see someone pissing in public but it has gotten to that point where a minor offense like that gets treated like a total felony. We also have more and more traffic cameras giving out tickets and laws and taxes being passed without the approval of its citizens. In Texas they have a 5% pole tax in strip clubs that is used for programs that deal with rape victims, not sure why someone getting a lap dance has to do with someone getting raped?

Anyway there are some stupid things going on in this country and it is sad when someone is arrested for jerking off in a adult theater when they could be arresting drunk drivers or trying to reduce crime in gang neighborhoods, we have great priorities here in the US. :x
moritzdave
Private Privates

Postby moritzdave » Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:51 pm

Should also add that while I agree that people should not post things like underage sex stories or bestiality. Depending on content I see no problem if a question is asked as long as it is not asking someone if they want to do something that is illegal. It can be a fine line but certain things should not be allowed but there are many things that need to be left alone.
moritzdave
Private Privates

Return to Jack and Jill Buddies