View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 9:04 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

How Far Are You Willing To Go?

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

HOW FAR ARE YOU WILLING TO GO?

Poll ended at Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:21 am

If You Could Fulfill, Would You?
50%
U May Just Post Ur Fav Fanti if u prefer.
50%

Total votes : 2

How Far Are You Willing To Go?

Postby scout61 » Sat Aug 27, 2005 6:21 am

I would like to know how far asome are willing to go to have their fav fantasy or do you want it to stay a fantasy? Come on give details now!
scout61
Private Privates

Postby str8jakdude » Sat Sep 10, 2005 5:20 am

how far would i go to fulfill my deepest fantasy?....hmmmm, at least as far as alabama :wink:
if you're not having fun stroking off then you're not doing it right!
str8jakdude
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Just Jackin » Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:24 am

I did set up one of my fantasies. My wife and I were fucking outside and I dared her to walk down the driveway and stand in the middle of the street a way at the next car that by. What she did not know was I had 4 guys in a van staged up the street so when they saw the image of a person walking down the driveway, they were to drive towards her with their bright lights on. ( It was night ) I told her I was going to get the cam corder because I wanted to tape her. She was already walking as I went into the house. When I got outside she was on her back fingering herself and the lights of the van were already on her. She did not offer to move, which was great becauae the plan was for the 4 guys to pull her into the van and fuck, suck and cum on and in her pussy, ass and mouth. I told her she might want to get back to the house before it was to late. She stood up bent over with her ass to the lights and spread her cheeks. She said she wanted to ask whoever was in the vehicle what they thought. I asked why? She said they must be enjoying it since they were moving so slow. When the van pull up, the side door opened and there sat 3 of the 4 guys naked, jacking their cocks. She said she was going to get in and give them a hand, mouth, pussy and ass to relieve their hard ons. This was the least she could do since they really seemed to appreciate what she had done. I stood there with my dick in hand and could only jackoff knowing my wife was fucking & sucking cocks. She was dropped of the next morning just as she was taken, naked and said she lost count of haw many times she had cum shot into her. I did notice her pussy was leaking something down her legs. I did not even ask.
I love to jackoff outdoors, naked with cock in hand!
Just Jackin
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby str8jakdude » Sun Sep 11, 2005 4:20 am

damn justjackin'...why can't i have friends like you??
if you're not having fun stroking off then you're not doing it right!
str8jakdude
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby moritzdave » Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:41 pm

I agree I would love to have friends like you, wow. Heck I would be thrilled just to be able to watch and stroke my cock watching all the action :D
moritzdave
Private Privates

I finally did it!

Postby Jarin » Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:14 pm

I just have to tell someone this. I was somewhat drunk and told my mom I wanted to show her what circumscision meant. She saw my 22 year old body for the first time in years, and I asked her to help me get it hard so I could pull the foreskin back so she could compare. She asked how and I guided her hand to stroke me. As I grew in her hand, I asked if she was OK with this. She was fine as she was my mother and cared about any concerns I had. She examined my foreskin as she manipulated it between her fingers. I then asked if she masturbated, to which said NO. I showed her others ways I masturbated and confessed that was why my room was locked all the time. I offered to keep it unlocked from now on, and she agreed I could be naked at home if I really wanted. I offered to give her a back rub, and hugged her, still naked, and started rubbing her back and said I loved her and just wanted her to be happy. I said she could be naked at home too if she wanted. She didn't. My mom then took a picture of my penis with her hand on it at my request. I desperately wanted my mom to admit a secret to me so that she was as vulnerable as I felt. She didn't confess anything.
Jarin

Re: I finally did it!

Postby weasel » Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:07 am

Jarin wrote:I just have to tell someone this. I was somewhat drunk and told my mom I wanted to show her what circumscision meant. She saw my 22 year old body for the first time in years, and I asked her to help me get it hard so I could pull the foreskin back so she could compare. She asked how and I guided her hand to stroke me. As I grew in her hand, I asked if she was OK with this. She was fine as she was my mother and cared about any concerns I had. She examined my foreskin as she manipulated it between her fingers. I then asked if she masturbated, to which said NO. I showed her others ways I masturbated and confessed that was why my room was locked all the time. I offered to keep it unlocked from now on, and she agreed I could be naked at home if I really wanted. I offered to give her a back rub, and hugged her, still naked, and started rubbing her back and said I loved her and just wanted her to be happy. I said she could be naked at home too if she wanted. She didn't. My mom then took a picture of my penis with her hand on it at my request. I desperately wanted my mom to admit a secret to me so that she was as vulnerable as I felt. She didn't confess anything.

hot story man. keep us up to date
weasel

Return to Stories