Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Breast pump?

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Breast pump?

Postby SoloTouchEmily » Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:43 pm

Have any of the ladies on here ever used a breast pump on your nipples during masturbation or sex? How did it feel? I've never used one, but I'm thinking about trying one just for the fun of it. I love nipple play, especially sucking!
SoloTouchEmily
Lieutenant Libido

Postby PlsBKind » Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:10 am

Hi Emily! This is something I've wondered about myself. Never been pregnant, so never had one of these. I was going to say I had never breast fed, but thought I'd have to qualify that too far... Seems like some of the suckling that went on was feeding! Too sexy! Really makes me hot...Can't wait to hear about it from someone who's tried it!
PlsBKind
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby PlsBKind » Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:12 am

I also meant to add that it wouldn't surprise me if one of the guys tried this when their wife/gf had a baby and they watched. So maybe a guy's gonna tell us! That would be pretty hot too.
PlsBKind
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby hannay2 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:36 pm

Hi Emily, and yes PlsBKind as you have opened the door to a response from a guy .... :)

I can seriously recommend that you try somerthing that my girl does for herself sometimes, is part of our sensuous-play other times, and is simply a preliminary to an explosive rolling-orgasm when that is all she wants ....

She adores her nipples being the focus of attention, whether from her own touches and tugs or from my prolonged teasing.

A little time after we had met she showed me the results of something that she had just been exploring ...

She had previously thought about a breast-pump and wondered about trying one or having it used on her to stimulate her nipples in a different or a new way, but hadn’t gone further because she wanted just her erectable nipples to be toyed with not the larger nipple area, or take-in the areola too, or even maybe some of her breast as well. She didn’t want puffy nipples simply because that isn’t her natural shape - she just wanted to see what they were like when regular but more-erect, more sensitive, plumper ... her normal body just more-so :)

So she had extended her thinking about a breast-pump, but had applied the principle a little differently to suit her purpose.

You know those plastic leg-ends on the bottom of tubular steel chair legs to stop them sliding and scratching the floor? She went and checked those out at Home Depot first to see if size etc seemed good, and bought a few pairs of differing sizes ...

... Back home she used first a lotion then a massage oil just around the base of her nipples to create a seal, then took a best-fit chairleg-end and placed it over her nipple, squeezed it to exclude as much of the internal air as she could, then relaxed it while keeping it against her skin to preserve the seal there as the suction pulled it tight ...

She wasn’t sure if it would work at all, whether there was enough suction anyway, whether what suction theree might be could even be strong enough to engorge her nipples more than normal ....

She left them for 20 mins the first time, then broke the seal and pulled one off and what she found was a completely unexpected result, a greatly-engorged nipple that was wonderfully sensitive and made her flinch in delicious reaction the first time she accidentally ran a fingernail across it as she went to take it between thumb and finger to test its plumpness and more ....

She played with things a little afterward, tried a different size to see what that did, but decided a close-fit for width but with extra length gave her the most wonderful result, stopping her nipple getting wider than a certain size but as long and heavy as it was naturally able to extend to ...

... The size she is using in the picture is what works best for her - oh and she is against a mirror, that's a reflection not a second person :)

Her nipples will readily grow to more than half of the depth available, that's no doubt where the suction gets compromised.

The other picture is the result after around 10-15 mins, very extended, wonderfully firm though flexible, about the thickness of a real sturdy man's thumb but there's more to come yet too :)

It varies a little and you will have to see for yourself I expect, however the result can last quite a while :)

You can squeeze the sides to break the seal at intervals re-squeezing the air out to make a new suction again, or you can leave it for the 20 mins ... and you can do it again for another 20 ... :)

And I can tell you that she has the most wonderful responses to just the barest of touches and teases when her nipples are this way ... sometimes I simply can not touch them more than just breathe on them, because it is too much for her ... she cups the undercurve of her breasts and barely moves them to affect the movement of blood in them, the pressure as it flows through the tissues, the volume passing through her nipples ... and just that and nothing more makes her moan in extasy, take sharp breaths in delicious and extreme tenderness ... later she might be brave for a second and squeeze her breasts to expel some blood in to her nipples, which causes her to arch her back off the bed, cry out in extasy, wish she hadn't done that so she could do it again for the first time ....

Other times she will use that as a way in to start masturbating, or will be completely taken-over by her nipples under my hands as part of our lovemaking ...

... and it seems as though her nipples are then hard-wired to her clit because her orgasms come almost continuously until she is exhausted - which is saying a very great deal because as I said right at the start she is completely self-aware - she is very sensuous, loves what masturbation brings ... and every time it is an orchestration, a delight to watch and listen to, and a wonder to step in and take the solo from her :)

So, seriously, explore whether your own natural sensitivity in your nipples can be heightened to maybe a similar delicious extreme ...

Costs next to nothing and takes little space in your purse or travel-bag, or check your kitchen furniture you may already have everything you need lol, but from watching the results and also by causing them myself at times to let her experience the condition as if her body was doing it all on its own, you will see "Leg-end" but think "Legend!"

And if you need any help with the fitting, application, technique or result for the first few times until you get the hang of it all, just call okay and I will be right there to assist .... :)

... be interested to know how you get on, what you think ...

... though, warn your significant-others that they are going to seriously enjoy watching you but if they don’t reflect your heightened sensitivity in their own reduced touches and more they will get their arm broken immediately by your sharp reflex against it when the delicious agony of that burn-itch hits you that instant .... If you think they can’t do that, call ahead for a reservation at your ER!

Oh, and yes it works on your clit too, though there’s not so much added-erection but that sensitivity factor goes the same way and instead of the ER you should have them look at a catalogue and choose their casket .... either way they only get one chance!

Have delicious fun, girls!

PS, the next time the seat you are sitting on somewhere has a wobble and you look down and find two of the leg ends are missing, there could be a good reason :)
hannay2
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby SoloTouchEmily » Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:48 pm

Those pictures of her very erect nipples is so erotic! I could just suck on them forever.
SoloTouchEmily
Lieutenant Libido

Postby PlsBKind » Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:46 pm

Hannay, you're a hoot as well as an inspiration. I actually had some of those nipple-suckers. My problem was, from how you describe to use them, that I didn't have a clue how to do it right. I was thinking they were supposed to, like, suck on the nipples, so I was repeatedly squeezing and relaxing them. Since they're so hard, it didn't work. I also completely didn't think about lube of any kind. I was squirming on my chair reading about this! I'm completely with you about the nipple-clit connection. Most of the time, when my nipples are sensitive (which, unfortunately isn't always the case), then when he sucks on them it's like an electric current straight to my clit. Hmmm, and trying them the way you described on my clit...hmmmm.....well, ah, gotta go, ah, see you later. I'm off to Home Depot! I wonder if they're going to get a run on chair "legends"?
PlsBKind
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby hannay2 » Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:59 am

Emily - lol, well the look of them like that might well make you want to enjoy them in a rather indulgent way :) , and yes they are somewhat impressive when brought out to play lol, however I can't say strongly enough how the sensitivity is borderline unbearable-in-a-nice-way ...

Sometimes when passions start rising and it is obvious we are about to enjoy each other sexually for a while, there are times when it is then understood without a word that nipple-play will perhaps be a large part of what is ahead ...

For example she isn't submissive but does willingly surrender herself when the moment calls for that, and is comfortable to be restrained within a trusting and loving relationship ... so occasionally she will be secured ... to the bed with scarves maybe, or to the dining table (lol interestingly she actually finds it much more erotic/stimulating to be under the table than on top of it, on the floor restrained to the table-legs) .... or immmobilised against the staircase, or the rail around the deck, or upward to a cross-brace beam in the studio ...

... but I am getting off the point ...

... which is, that she isn't surrendering to me but to herself, giving herself over to the delights of her own body when stimulated by different hands.

... and she begins feeling a building anticipation which is heightened by being restrained, knowing that her nipples are going to be the point of pleasure to come but not from her own touches ...

And she has the awareness that it will also be somebody else's hands that will be physically altering her nipples, not just in a normal way as part of stimulating them, but by crossing some kind of line and literally modifying them in the name of giving her pleasure.

So if for example she is restrained spreadeagled to the bed or against the deck-rail while I feed her anticipation with caresses and touches over all of her body, I will first have attached those to her nipples to begin the modification process and let it take place while stimulating her in other ways. This brings with it a gradually-rising intensity, and knowing that her nipples have particularly been taken out of her control escalates the erotic element of that anticipation knowing that this is only a platform, a preparation that is setting her up for far more exquisite sensations ...

... and in fact that intensity and that anticipation will at times put her in a place where removing the leg-ends and displaying her much-extended nipples is enough in itself for her to orgasm just at that first-sight of them in their pinker, plumper, far-longer state .... cumming from simple visual stimulation at the sight of her readiness, the sight of her having been 'modified' and about to be taken to another level that otherwise might not be available to her ....

So, to get to the point at last, lol ... I am afraid sucking on her nipples forever sounds and looks delightful, and yes those plumper, larger nipples do have their own feel as your tongue teases and moves them, as your lips take them and capture them, however the extreme sensitivity that they then are uncontrollably overtaken with means that they have to be used with the very very gentlest of touches, barely contacting at all for at least the first hour or even more at times ...

... it really is very wonderful to watch and enjoy, sharing what obviously is a sublime mix of physical and emotional extremes that is so easily caused, but that also would be so easily abused if I selfishly allowed the pace to be more than she could tolerate ... a gentle tug or sudden little pinch that at other times would bring forth a delicious shudder and a gasp would be a million times more effective and cause something closer to agony, maybe beyond agony ... which there is a place for of course, but only very selectively as we know already from the sometimes-heavier things we enjoy and learn more about each other from.

But ..

... she is comfortable with another woman involved, so I could maybe put in a good word for you, lol ...
hannay2
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby hannay2 » Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:21 pm

PlsBKind - glad I could entertain as well :)

We did try one of those 'official' nipple-suck devices ... the more-rigid tubular gadget ... frankly, an instant moment-killer!

Yes you could get a result, but it was all too mechanical ... a rubber bulb you squeezed by hand to draw the air out, theres similar with a battery-powered pump

But it doesn't do much for the magic of the moment if you have to make space for an interval in which what you are doing seems altogether too close to inflating a tyre or something! ... Far better to be able to slip a 'legend' on in barely a second as part of that magic, and let it quietly get on all by itself with what it does with no interruption to the warmth and wonder of the moment, rather than having to start being a mechanic and begin pumping something or untangle tubes and wires whilst trying to ignore the buzz of the little pump-motor if you haven't actually forgotten the thing needed new batteries last time and is as dead as a Dodo if you didn't do that by now ...

And yes it is fine for them to be the softer ones, just as long as they are kinda springy and want to go back to their shape if you squeeze the sides closed ... if they want to spring back out you will have this to play with shortly :)

I just went and got a couple from the drawer :) ... I can't be completely sure but I think these are the very ones in the photograph ... been used a few times since then :)

hmmm, still can't seem to get the full sized image to appear ... been that way for a while now ... here's the link for the message :)

http://fapomatic.com/show.php?loc=0823&f=pbk.jpg
hannay2
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby PlsBKind » Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:46 pm

Thanks for the special delivery :-D I'm going to be out running errands today, and really will be getting some! Can't wait to try them.

And it sounds like a great relationship you have there :-)
PlsBKind
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby hannay2 » Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:02 pm

PlsBKind wrote: .... And it sounds like a great relationship you have there :-)

Thank you. Pretty much perfect.
hannay2
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Return to Techniques