Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

edging without ejaculating?

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

edging without ejaculating?

Postby alacart » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:15 pm

Hi

I've been randomly edging for 5 days without going all the way (meaning, i havent cummed in 5 days)

is this bad for me?

I really like the feeling of this, makes me energetic throughout the day.
alacart

Postby Zipgun » Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:32 am

No... The only thing that would be bad etc.. would be too much friction (skin irritation) and or pinching the head to stop sperm from escaping during an orgasm.

But getting blueballs is harmless ;) have fun and let us know how long you lasted.
Its all for the fun of it. Image
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Straight
Zipgun
Major Orgasm

Postby Bellend » Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:30 am

jesus.... its bad enough when i edge myself for a few hours. my balls start to ache like buggery.
Male
Australia
5x5, cut.
Bellend
Lieutenant Libido

Postby MRBLOBBYOFCO » Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:29 pm

Don't think it would be much good for me - I find it difficult to edge for a few MINUTES let alone DAYS! lol When I get really horny, particularly when looking at a sexy vid or pic I can't go for too long without cumming. Wish I could really but it doen't matter too much as I always have a fantastic cum with a fantastic spunk-up as well.

Happy wanking

Mr B :)
MRBLOBBYOFCO
Lieutenant Libido

edging without ejaculating

Postby catfishng » Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:27 am

The longest I've egded without ejaculating was 4 days. I use cooking oil to keep from rubbing off all my skin. :oops:
catfishng
Private Privates

Postby Doma » Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:14 am

MRBLOBBYOFCO wrote:Don't think it would be much good for me - I find it difficult to edge for a few MINUTES let alone DAYS! lol When I get really horny, particularly when looking at a sexy vid or pic I can't go for too long without cumming. Wish I could really but it doen't matter too much as I always have a fantastic cum with a fantastic spunk-up as well.

Happy wanking

Mr B :)

Lol I'm the same. When people say edging I assume the mean a few minutes, but it turns out they do it for hours or days. The thing is they stop stroking after they edge and then do it later. I find it hard to get my hands off my cock once I realize that orgasm is inevitable.
Sexuality: Heterosexual (Straight)
Physique: Chubby but sexy
Circumcised: Yes
Cock Length: 6 in. (Approximately)
Cock Girth: 5 in.
J/O Frequency: 1-2 times a day
Doma
Major Orgasm

Postby Tazz41 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:20 pm

For me edging last from 1hr to 3 or more, but ultimately I always orgasm,its to build up a strong orgasm and get plenty of spunk,I dont wanna start the next day on the same cum. I'll be working on the next cum the next day. But if it works for u go for it.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby BulgingJocks » Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:33 pm

Im nearing the 5 day mark myself and have gone at best for 2 weeks. I love doing it because you look forward to each session more and more and each wank it just builds your cock just oozes huge amounts of precum you buck your hips. Your sessions just get more intense, so when you finally release it is earth shattering.
BulgingJocks
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby bugleone » Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:08 am

'Alacart',...Just make sure that your pelvic organs are not constantly engorged with blood as this is not a good idea. Much better to 'spread' the sexual energy up into the rest of your body. This is a taoist method,...in fact you have unknowingly put your finger on the process when you said; "....I really like the feeling of this, makes me energetic throughout the day." In taoist methods there is an excercise to 'breathe' the energy up the spine and i can tell you from practical experience that this will increase the feeling and energy tenfold.

If yo are going to seriously get into this then please read a good overview of chikung. A good title is; 'The Art of Chi Kung; making the most of your vital energy' by Wong Kiew Kit, ISBN 1-85230-403-0 It is very interesting and easy to read and understand before you start to delve further.
bugleone
Masturbater Sergeant

Return to Techniques