Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Advanced Masturbation Techniques

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Advanced Masturbation Techniques

Postby crazy_cooper » Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:42 pm

Please add your ideas on the following subject:

Techniques for maximum pleasure, If you have any secrets or favourites please share them here (I think most lads are bored of the same old method). :?:
crazy_cooper

dvanced masturbation techniques

Postby Mongoose » Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:53 am

Here is a site with some pretty good masturbation techniques.

advancedmasturbation.com/
A woman's clean shaven smooth pussy is a beautiful sight to behold!
Mongoose
Lieutenant Libido

Postby MRBLOBBYOFCO » Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:11 am

I never get bored with doing basically the same thing - perhaps I just lack imagination! lol I do vary things a bit though by looking at different pics and vids. I sometimes change some of the wanking "rituals". If I get a bit fed up with one aspect then I change it so I can't really get bored. I personally think it's the build-up to actually wanking that makes it more exciting. That can be varied quite a bit. I like posting to threads on here, looking at girlie mags etc and then slowly stripping-off ready for a fantastic wank. I also never know in advance what pics or vids I'm going to use - that makes it even more exciting and interesting even if I eventually choose something I've used before. My cock is now straining in my boxers and trousers and I never find that boring! lol

Happy and interesting wanking

Mr B :)
MRBLOBBYOFCO
Lieutenant Libido

Postby baysailor » Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:52 am

Has anyone used an estim unit?
baysailor
Masturbater Sergeant

hmmmm

Postby Storm » Sun May 25, 2008 3:40 pm

well, i just love lying on my bed, i only shake my body, i'm holding my hand still and my penis is going in and out. it makes me feel more real, like my penis is really inside pussy, that feels great!
Storm

Postby aronpete » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:38 am

baysailor wrote:Has anyone used an estim unit?

I have had my EStim for a month and am not sure yet if it's worth the high cost.

no matter how many toys I try it always seems to come back to fingers and pics of chicks.
aronpete
Captain ImaCummin'

XP is dead: No more dodging the Vista bullet?

Postby seizePeneScem » Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:01 pm

Bring out yer dead. Mark your calendars of doom in ominous blood-red scrawl, for today is the day that American software beast Microsoft Corp. chopped the retail head off its stalwart XP operating system and held aloft (the still unpopular) Windows Vista as its now unavoidable successor.
If the post made in the wrong section, please move
seizePeneScem

Postby Mr Mastur » Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:41 am

I lie naked face down on the bed. Having a very smooth bedsheet underneath is a must.

With the penis pointing towards face, I raise my butt up and down. While on the down stroke, have a little forward motion too to give the penis a nice rub. I like the bed to be quite firm.

You can try it on the carpet or some other harder surface like tiles. Try surfaces of various hardness/softness to see what you like. I generally like to start off on a hard surface ( for a minute or two - gets me hard very quickly ), then move to the bed for prolonged pleasure and finish on the bed or carpet or a harder surface.

While on carpet, wear something that is THIN and SMOOTH in the front.
Mr Mastur
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Return to Techniques